Space Jam (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Titans of Cult Exclusive #10) [UK]

tommyh84

Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: July 5, 2021
Purchase links: Zavvi - HMV - Amazon UK - WB Shop - Entertainment Store (eBay)
Price: £34.99

13106235-1474861980010383.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
It doesn’t matter how it’s going to look. theres no way this is something I’m going to buy. Now I won’t have a full set. If this was the Willy wonka release it would make sense but not this garbage. Only a matter of time i guess being Warner. Should be called titans of Warner. Or scraping the barrel of Warner now. What’s next ? Peppa pig? Or teletubbies movie. Please let this be a joke.

Reactions: Pizzapizza98
It doesn’t matter how it’s going to look. theres no way this is something I’m going to buy. Now I won’t have a full set. If this was the Willy wonka release it would make sense but not this garbage. Only a matter of time i guess being Warner. Should be called titans of Warner. Or scraping the barrel of Warner now. What’s next ? Peppa pig? Or teletubbies movie. Please let this be a joke.

are you saying this isn't a cult classic?

:naughty:

Wonder if this is to tie in with the release of the new one, Space Jam A New Legacy.

I mean Space Jam is getting 4K treat in the summer beside this ToT edition. And i think it's SJ anniversary this year if i remember correctly.