Space Jam (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Titans of Cult Exclusive #10) [UK]

tommyh84

Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: July 5, 2021
Purchase links: Zavvi - HMV - Amazon UK - WB Shop - Entertainment Store (eBay)
Price: £34.99

13106235-1474861980010383.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
They honestly look so sh!t together like that. And that framed poster/ print :LOL:

I swear if they start selling sh!t merchandise :rofl:

Was surprised this popped up. Design is a bit dull on the front, but I'm still picking it up.

Shame it's just a pin and stickers with it too, could have given some cool bits and pieces with this.

This Collector’s Set Includes:

• Space Jam on 4K Ultra HD and Blu-ray
  • Collectable SteelBook Case with new artwork
  • Unique Enamel Pin
  • Exclusive Vinyl Stickers

• 19E794C8-46AF-4290-B0EA-B3A330E7C294.jpeg
    2FD75486-C300-4324-901C-F31D191A3A54.jpeg
    5CA33661-ACCA-4871-8FB4-DA51B44FDB32.jpeg
    C7E47099-786F-425E-BFB2-99D98B83D488.jpeg
    7BA02B28-2D8E-451A-9C70-8DC51C6E63B7.jpeg
    81F47954-EB0D-4413-8E55-4CE3DCD949DB.jpeg

£35... No thanks. ToC releases were fine for £30 minus a code, but that's an unneeded hike, especially for space jam. It's better than the US 4K steel for sure, but I'm probably gonna pass.

Honestly their designs blow my mind with how bad they are and how some love them.
£5 more and the pin is sh!t and this time you get a sticker lol.

I’ll say it again, 2001 was their best release. The peak. Lovely steel art, finish, colours, pin and patch. A f**king sticker and £5 more is laughable

Honestly their designs blow my mind with how bad they are and how some love them.
£5 more and the pin is sh!t and this time you get a sticker lol.

I’ll say it again, 2001 was their best release. The peak. Lovely steel art, finish, colours, pin and patch. A f**king sticker and £5 more is laughable
I'll agree, 2001 was easily the best all round release, particularly the steel. V being a very close second for me, helped greatly due to the clean slip! The only other steelbook worth salt is BR imo, the rest of the package is pants though.

Reactions: Flloydo
I'll agree, 2001 was easily the best all round release, particularly the steel. V being a very close second for me, helped greatly due to the clean slip! The only other steelbook worth salt is BR imo, the rest of the package is pants though.

As much as I bag on their Blade Runner steel (I can’t stand the design) I do praise the finish. It’s a stunning finish and bossing. I get the appeal there. But not enough for me to buy it (plus I’m not massive on the film anyway - I don’t own it either and will pick up a manta edition if they do infact tackle it)

As much as I bag on their Blade Runner steel (I can’t stand the design) I do praise the finish. It’s a stunning finish and bossing. I get the appeal there. But not enough for me to buy it (plus I’m not massive on the film anyway - I don’t own it either and will pick up a manta edition if they do infact tackle it)
As it was the first I kind of appreciated the abstract nature and the attention to detail of the sole focal point of the design. The amount of effort they went to, to get access to to original prop from the film to study it and make their interpretation as accurate as possible was commendable. I suppose that is more of something for the fans though, rather than the casual watcher or those who don't actually like the film at all :rofl:

However, their "abstract" (i say abstract, they're borderline lazy and boring now) design ethos has worn real thin. It's fairly evident as much effort has not been put into any of their sequential releases. Neither do any of the other steels come close to the finish of the BR steel, which certainly doesn't help.

Last edited:
Reactions: Flloydo
I caved and pre-ordered, but loose the plastic steelbook protector and go for embossed full slips, please ToC.