Purchase link: Space Jam
Price: €14.99

1.jpg

2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
:wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::cool:

So happy about this, amazing news and wanted a steel since I started collecting

Really hope the U.K. Gets this

Same @harry also see it at the cinema when I was 10, had it on VHS with the reversable sleeve, the CD and the DVD in later years which I have no idea where it went.

Can't wait, really hope the art is this....

image.jpeg

@dan8885 lol my body is ready

Yuk. They took my beloved Looney Tunes and made them all Shiny...(what is up with them looking shiny?).
And the voice characterizations are not up to snuff. And it's not funny. (The Looney Tunes characters don't act like themselves, but more like "modernized, hipper (i.e. Dumber)" charactures of the Looney Tunes Characters).
I remember when this came out, it was the first trailer I had ever seen where the Voice Over guy screams the director's name at you in the trailer! "Space Jam. DIRECTED BY JOE PYTKA!!!!!"
Great agent you have, Joe Pytka.

Reactions: monterock
Me too buddy. :thumbs:
Only thing I'm bumpin' in my car nowadays are 90s hip hop and some retrowave :LOL: You might think they are opposites but they give me that 80s/90s feel even though retrowave is fairly new :drool:

808 in the neighborhood :thumbs::rofl:

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: AlienKing
What's the chance that they will release more? I actually pre ordered it than canceled it because I decided I decided to go with the zavvi release instead but now I got problems with the order back there and they don't really give a damn about it..hope I didn't miss the opportunity to grab it