Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
918d1E472QL._SL1500_.jpg View attachment 3666

Should go nice next to Season 1.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B004HW7JMY/?tag=hidefnin-20

Last edited by a moderator:
Just saw it in stores, confirm it as digibook ... to the same affect as the last version they had.

:scat::scat::scat::scat:

Wow, that's great news Wreck, though my wallet is not too impressed! The last few days have really been amazing for the number of releases announced! I wonder if JBHiFi in Australia will be doing another exclusive?

I take it you bought it! Could you check to see if it's region locked - it's not that important, but could be a deciding factor if there is an Australian (Region B) version.

:scat::scat::scat::scat:

I actually didnt buy it right now, since tis same price in store as on amazon I felt no rush. I also just recently watched it all on netflix. I figure I wil probably buy it this weekend when I visit another town where I turn in movies and get store credit. Its much easier for me that way justifying buying some titles I wouldnt normally just buy outright. Thats what I did with the 2 UFC digibooks. ;)

If you can, cancel your order @ JB ... If I recall, isnt it substantially higher in price? Plus I gotta ship you your 2 cineditions when they arrive, I could easily squeeze that in your package if you end up wanting one for only the cost of the blu-ray and no shipping. (dont you have that region free player?)

I actually didnt buy it right now, since tis same price in store as on amazon I felt no rush. I also just recently watched it all on netflix. I figure I wil probably buy it this weekend when I visit another town where I turn in movies and get store credit. Its much easier for me that way justifying buying some titles I wouldnt normally just buy outright. Thats what I did with the 2 UFC digibooks. ;)

If you can, cancel your order @ JB ... If I recall, isnt it substantially higher in price? Plus I gotta ship you your 2 cineditions when they arrive, I could easily squeeze that in your package if you end up wanting one for only the cost of the blu-ray and no shipping. (dont you have that region free player?)

Sorry Wreck, I got totally confused - I put it down to old age(!)
I was thinking this was the Camelot thread and got over excited. Thanks for the offer, but I think my Aussie disc has been posted. I have got region free player, but it's already giving me occasional problems. Funnily enough it won't play series 1 of Spartacus properly for example.

For those aware of the content matter on this season, they will know its a pre-quel and very short too. Thus instead of 4 discs like last time, its 2 discs. Making it hard to call it a digibook as their really isnt page matter but more so 2 pages that house the discs with some art on them. None the less, pages binded inside with art ... = digibook , I suppose.

Pmartin, when you receive the aussie version please compare to these pics Im curious if they get more pages or just the same. I seen this type of packaging design is actually owned by Starz so it may just as well be the same then.

Attachments

• DSCF8785.JPG
    DSCF8785.JPG
    88.1 KB · Views: 114
  • DSCF8781.JPG
    DSCF8781.JPG
    83.2 KB · Views: 110
  • DSCF8782.JPG
    DSCF8782.JPG
    93.4 KB · Views: 115
  • DSCF8783.jpg
    DSCF8783.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 114
  • DSCF8784.jpg
    DSCF8784.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 111
Reactions: MK50
Arrived from AUS!!!

Just arrived today, watching it now....some pics for your interest.

Attachments

• IMG_1858.jpg
    IMG_1858.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 113
  • IMG_1857.jpg
    IMG_1857.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 112
  • IMG_1856.jpg
    IMG_1856.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 111
  • IMG_1859.jpg
    IMG_1859.jpg