Release date: 22nd February, 2016
Purchase link: Amazon.co.uk
Price: £21.99 - £19.99

01.jpg

02.jpg 03.jpg
00.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a shipped notice from Amazon

Amazon used Carrier Asendia :banghead: (n):mad::(EEK!
Expected Delivery Date 4th March :ohno:(n):grumpy::angry:
My experience with Carrier Asendia is orders arrive very late and most of all my damaged amazon orders was when they used this carrier

They should have used Carrier An Post and my order would have arrived by Tue 23rd Feb

Asendia should only be used for UK address not the Rep of Ireland address

I now expect my order to arrive very late and damaged as that is what has happened with all previous orders that was shipped using Asendia

Carrier Asendia to Rep of Ireland is high risk and way to late of delivery dates

if this is a cut version to american version is a real pain!
i know american version has A on jcard but wonder if disc is all region need a ninja who can physcially put one in a machine to check it fully out to have a real choice.

basil :thumbs:

From what I've now read elsewhere the UK release is the same as the US release, runtime 02:28:06

• Helpful Post
Reactions: DADDYCOOL187
I have a shipped notice from Amazon

Amazon used Carrier Asendia :banghead: (n):mad::(EEK!
Expected Delivery Date 4th March :ohno:(n):grumpy::angry:
My experience with Carrier Asendia is orders arrive very late and most of all my damaged amazon orders was when they used this carrier

They should have used Carrier An Post and my order would have arrived by Tue 23rd Feb

Asendia should only be used for UK address not the Rep of Ireland address

I now expect my order to arrive very late and damaged as that is what has happened with all previous orders that was shipped using Asendia

Carrier Asendia to Rep of Ireland is high risk and way to late of delivery dates

Weird, mine was sent via An Post with an estimated delivery of Wednesday. Strange that they'd use two separate carriers like that for Irish orders.

Weird, mine was sent via An Post with an estimated delivery of Wednesday. Strange that they'd use two separate carriers like that for Irish orders.
I have 2 separate orders both shipped the same time
Arrow Video American Horror Project (Carrier An Post)
Spectre Steelbook (Carrier Asendia)

I will have delivery Tuesday (American Horror Project) with An Post
Spectre I could be waiting 8 days to over 2 weeks and high risk of damage or parcel getting lost or returned to amazon by An Post due to address label damaged and unreadable
Steelbooks and Carrier Asendia = High Risk
Carrier Asendia is very slow with deliveries and packaging is not that great

I gave very clear instructions before to Amazon never again to use Asendia due to orders arriving very late and damaged and amazon in the past 12 months have been using An Post until this order
I again had to get them yesterday put on the system for my account never to use this Carrier Asendia

Carrier Asendia should never be used for customers with Rep of Ireland address

I gave Amazon a good telling off yesterday

Last edited:
Mine was the same. Two layers of wrap and very pleased with it. I assume at some point in the year we'll get the rest of the Bond films as steelbooks that weren't done last year. i.ie "The Spy Who Love me", "Goldeneye" etc

Reactions: mr blue
Mine was the same. Two layers of wrap and very pleased with it. I assume at some point in the year we'll get the rest of the Bond films as steelbooks that weren't done last year. i.ie "The Spy Who Love me", "Goldeneye" etc

certainly hope so, although maybe space them out next time rather than releasing all of them at the same time as it's a bit sore on the wallet

I wish they would do a Bond Steelbook collection which had consistent artwork.

How do you go from this

81K6jQDclVL._SL1500_.jpg

To this

GF+steelbook.jpg

Then this

10667570-1359464526-780729.jpg

To finally this...

71CwUAr%2BKtL._SX342_.jpg

Depressing

Last edited:
Reactions: Samurainl
Glad I cancelled my pre-order i think. Not great initial reviews...if it drops considerably I might purchase. It looks...underwhelming. A bit like the film

Just realised the price in OP is wrong. It's 19.99 and was during the pre-order phase.

It was initially listed as 21.99 but that changed a while ago.

My copy from Amazon arrived today despite an ETA of Thursday so that was quite nice. Nothing new to report what already has been on the steelbook itself.

I don't understand how stuff like this can happen. I mean surely they've had a lot of negative feedback about this design, so how come nothing happens and it gets released like this. Someone somewhere down the line has to say "look this is a piece of junk, we need to choose some better art?".

Reactions: Samurainl
Amaray and steelbook for this one are the same price here and I went for the amaray. That says it all, since I'm a sucker for steelbooks.
Crazy thing, at the same time I bought The Martian 3D, and also went for the amaray version on that one (why would I want a steelbook with nothing but a huge face of Matt Damon on the front?).
So disappointing when steelbooks get boring art.

I don't understand how stuff like this can happen. I mean surely they've had a lot of negative feedback about this design, so how come nothing happens and it gets released like this. Someone somewhere down the line has to say "look this is a piece of junk, we need to choose some better art?".

It's funny because when Zavvi had that page explaining the process that goes on with their Steelbooks they said something like (and I'm paraphrasing here) "If we are unsatisfied with the artwork we can send feedback back and reject the design if we think it's not up to standards"

So how the hell do you look at this Steelbook and go "Gee...this looks fantastic"

World Wide Steelbook or not I don't see why they don't reject it and ask them if they can do their own Steelbook further down the line....or at least their collection with consistent artwork. I'd be happy with the poster artwork on each one.

Last edited:
Reactions: ChrisIW