Spectre (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive OAB) [China]

Oct 21, 2013
Nanjing, China
Release date: June 2016
Notes: WWA SteelBook - Lenticular slip - Limited to 500 copies - Includes a booklet and cards

01.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn, I wanted one of these. I haven't been keeping up with BR, and now I see it's crashed. Anyone want to trade one for a Chappie OAB? haha

You probably can at some point ... I've seen Chappie OAB go for 70 GBP on ebay which is what Spectre will sell for no doubt. Hold on to it for trading.

Reactions: JCC
ADVANCED WARNING

thumbs-up.jpg

Extremely limited GB of this (and other OABs) will be coming over the next few days.

Still working on quantity but it will not be many (possibly less than 10) and will be strictly be limited to 1 per person and first come first served. Any PM's asking about this will not be answered to and no sign ups will be accepted via PM

[QUOTE="cooey, post: 1727808, member: 3646"
Extremely limited GB of this (and other OABs) will be coming over the next few days.

Still working on quantity but it will not be many (possibly less than 10) and will be strictly be limited to 1 per person and first come first served. Any PM's asking about this will not be answered to and no sign ups will be accepted via PM

will there be any kind of notice or warning of a time for this? most people can't sit by pc for several days hoping and praying. I know the crazy and lag that can apply to these planned GB's but it is fairer than if it just appears and people that aren't online have no idea or notice!

ADVANCED WARNING

View attachment 247028

I know in the past @Wreck hosted some Blufans group buys in the premium supporter forum. Will these GBs be in the premium supporter section or in the regular GB section?

will there be any kind of notice or warning of a time for this? most people can't sit by pc for several days hoping and praying. I know the crazy and lag that can apply to these planned GB's but it is fairer than if it just appears and people that aren't online have no idea or notice!

I'm gonna be honest... "fair" has nothing to do with life in general, but if you wanna go that route, not giving a time so that everyone is on an even playing field IS fair. Unfair is being told that there's a specific time that the group buy is happening and losing out to people with the best internet connection. Just gotta be lucky, and that's actually the most fair thing I can possibly imagine given the small amount of available copies.

No I shall just post it a random time....... ;) :D

I will post in the relevant threads a couple of days before hand with a time and date the GB will go live

I know in the past @Wreck hosted some Blufans group buys in the premium supporter forum. Will these GBs be in the premium supporter section or in the regular GB section?

Regular GB section

Last edited: