Spectre (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive OAB) [China]

Oct 21, 2013
Nanjing, China
Release date: June 2016
Notes: WWA SteelBook - Lenticular slip - Limited to 500 copies - Includes a booklet and cards

01.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
update just posted by Kevin at other forum.

bluraysteel;12225310 said:
It might look little quiet for Blufans lately here, but over there, things are bit crazy for them to prepare some upcoming releases this summer.

here are some updates freshly in and I would like to share with you!

In June:

The Walk OAB (WWA steelbook, Exclusive Lenti slip, Art Cards, Limited 300 copies) 3D+BD

Pixel OAB (WWA steelbook, Exclusive Lenti slip, Art Cards, Limited 300) 3D+BD

007 OAB (WWA steelbook, Exclusive Lenti slip, booklet, Limited 500, region A & C only) BD+ Bonus Disc

Maze Runner 2: Scorch Trials OAB (WWA steelbook, regular slipcase, Comic book Limited 300) BD only

Moulin Rouge (WEA steelbook, Exclusive Lenti slip, Art Cards and Booklet )

Romeo+Juliet (WEA steelbook, Exclusive Lenti slip, Art Cards and Booklet )

In July:

Star Wars: The Force Awakens OAB

Inside and Out BE# 31 WEA

Ant-Man BE#32 WEA

In August:

The Avengers BE WEA

Avengers: Age of Ultron BE WEA

Reactions: number33
I'm happy with my Kimchi slip and will wait till we see in-hand photos. Blufans slips quality has been hit or miss.

I'm happy with my Kimchi slip and will wait till we see in-hand photos. Blufans slips quality has been hit or miss.

This 3D depth lenti is a winner in my opinion ... plus they have apparently upgraded the paper.

Glad I missed out on Kimchis now :)

This 3D depth lenti is a winner in my opinion ... plus they have apparently upgraded the paper.

Not to rain on anyone's parade, but this is just a mock-up, end result is what matters.

As for changing the paper, I certainly hope so and that it's not just a sales pitch. :)

I've always passed on sequels from retailers that didn't offer the previous ones (in this case, just the other Daniel Craig 007 films), but I might have to make an exception for this one. It is OAB though, and low print run, so I will just have to see how that goes.