Spectre (Blu-ray SteelBook) [Czech Republic]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: TBA
Purchase link: Film Arena
Price: TBA

12670115_1277615765588308_6415045406803394649_n.jpg 12592651_1277616278921590_8730952123182264945_n.jpg
image.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Can this please be in the FilmArena Collection. I mean we get Pixels & Fantastic Four, so it would be a real shame to leave Spectre, The Revenant & Deadpool out. But you never know if the Studios allow it, I certainly hope so.

everyone this will NOT be fac it will be same steel as everywhere else.

the clue is always in fa listing there is no 'numbered' in it!
only listings with the word 'numbered' are fac

wish people take this in, then asking for every czech listing as a fac release please.
we already have the info available it's just if people bother to read fa listing can then work out if it is or is not.

examples
spectre (NOT FAC)
Spectre Steelbook™ Limited Collector's Edition + Gift Steelbook's™ foil (2 Blu-ray)

FAC listings all with 'numbered' in it, it is always a constant on every fac release!

GHOST RIDER FullSlip + Lenticular Magnet Steelbook™ Limited Collector's Edition - numbered + Gift Steelbook's™ foil (Blu-ray)

EDWARD SCISSORHANDS 25th Anniversary Edition Steelbook™ Limited Collector's Edition - numbered + Gift Steelbook's™ foil (Blu-ray)

PIXELS FullSlip + Lenticular Magnet 3D + 2D Steelbook™ Limited Collector's Edition - numbered + Gift Steelbook's™ foil (Blu-ray 3D + Blu-ray)

JOHN WICK ANGEL FULLSLIP EDITION + LENTICULAR MAGNET Steelbook™ Limited Collector's Edition - numbered + Gift Steelbook's™ foil (Blu-ray)

hopefully people can read now instead keep asking for what is never going to happen.
think karel has given up telling people as this has all been said before in the past many times.

basil :thumbs:

• Informative
Reactions: C.C. 95
lol @Basil i'm fairly sure they add 'numbered' to it at some point when they get the approval to add this to their FAC / Film Arena Collection line ...

wish people take this in, then asking for every czech listing as a fac release please.
we already have the info available it's just if people bother to read fa listing can then work out if it is or is not.

examples
spectre (NOT FAC)
Spectre Steelbook™ Limited Collector's Edition + Gift Steelbook's™ foil (2 Blu-ray)

FAC listings all with 'numbered' in it, it is always a constant on every fac release!

GHOST RIDER FullSlip + Lenticular Magnet Steelbook™ Limited Collector's Edition - numbered + Gift Steelbook's™ foil (Blu-ray)

EDWARD SCISSORHANDS 25th Anniversary Edition Steelbook™ Limited Collector's Edition - numbered + Gift Steelbook's™ foil (Blu-ray)

PIXELS FullSlip + Lenticular Magnet 3D + 2D Steelbook™ Limited Collector's Edition - numbered + Gift Steelbook's™ foil (Blu-ray 3D + Blu-ray)

JOHN WICK ANGEL FULLSLIP EDITION + LENTICULAR MAGNET Steelbook™ Limited Collector's Edition - numbered + Gift Steelbook's™ foil (Blu-ray)

hopefully people can read now instead keep asking for what is never going to happen.
think karel has given up telling people as this has all been said before in the past many times.

lol @Basil i'm fairly sure they add 'numbered' to it at some point when they get the approval to add this to their FAC / Film Arena Collection line ...

no every release so far apart from whiplash was done like that from the out. whiplash they managed to do after and managed to get permission to do so and was a last minute thing.

i just don't why people ask the same stupid question even when told just now, like yourself just question it again, well i suggest you carry on asking, can see why karel doesn't both answering anyone anymore!
its like banging you head against a wall in here because you all so desperately want it. like telling a child there are no more sweets the bag is empty :banghead::banghead::banghead:

oh well some people just don't want to know, i guess this is last time i will mention it ever as is wasted breath :rolleyes:
enjoy keep asking :LOL::LOL::LOL:

That is true, yet:
E.g., The Revenant steelbook release has no "numbered" at the FilmArena store, but they are dropping hints that it may very well be a FilmArena Collection release: https://www.hidefninja.com/communit...ray-steelbook-czech.74029/page-2#post-1621349

We'll know for sure in a bit :)

Can't we just have a bit of banter and excitement on the off chance they change their mind at last minute? ..... I for one have never bothered Karel about stuff like that, just come on here to join in the chat about the love of steelbooks and how cool it would be just to chat about the slim chance that it might. Yes, it probably isn't going to be one of the numbered collection, but can't we just chat about the prospect? I thought this was what this site was all about!

Can't we just have a bit of banter and excitement on the off chance they change their mind at last minute? ..... I for one have never bothered Karel about stuff like that, just come on here to join in the chat about the love of steelbooks and how cool it would be just to chat about the slim chance that it might. Yes, it probably isn't going to be one of the numbered collection, but can't we just chat about the prospect? I thought this was what this site was all about!

I thought the same exact thing:thumbs: and agree with everything you said..the excitement is part of the fun.. if it turns out to be true.. that's awesome.. if not.. oh well.
If Karel has info he can share, he shares it, if not he doesn't, simple.. no need to bother him.. he always keeps us updated with releases and artwork as and when he gets it:notworthy:

Until it's confirmed as not an FAC release, I'll keep my fingers crossed:D

• Helpful Post
Reactions: harry and spookz
no every release so far apart from whiplash was done like that from the out. whiplash they managed to do after and managed to get permission to do so and was a last minute thing.

i just don't why people ask the same stupid question even when told just now, like yourself just question it again, well i suggest you carry on asking, can see why karel doesn't both answering anyone anymore!
its like banging you head against a wall in here because you all so desperately want it. like telling a child there are no more sweets the bag is empty :banghead::banghead::banghead:

oh well some people just don't want to know, i guess this is last time i will mention it ever as is wasted breath :rolleyes:
enjoy keep asking :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Karel doesn't bother answering anyone unless it's important because he can barely string a proper english sentence together (no offense to him) ... he has told us countless times that English isn't his mother tongue so he has Collector handle that side on his behalf.

And it's a forum for banter as @spookz pointed out. People are going to ask the same questions ... more than anything it's only because they're excited not because they're stupid.

Take a chill pill @Basil

And it has been hinted at that they are in he process to get this into the fac. It was mentioned by Jan on the Facebook group that they are tying to get this approved. So I'm guessing tell it is or not they haven't put numbered on there website. Also there website is a bit lacking as it still says 2015 for the fac section anyway. His is prob one of the changes they have implemented this year as to not mention a movie as fac for sure tell after its approved.