Spectre (Blu-ray SteelBook) [Czech Republic]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: TBA
Purchase link: Film Arena
Price: TBA

12670115_1277615765588308_6415045406803394649_n.jpg 12592651_1277616278921590_8730952123182264945_n.jpg
image.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Dear collectors,
let us politely inform you that we have decided to exclude SPECTRE SteelBook from FAC series after a joint meeting because of technical reasons.
Last week we were looking through the whole batch several times and the percentage of minor damage was so high, we decided to take this step. There are a lot of SteelBooks with dents, chips and scratches. All of them are easily visible on the glossy surface.
For the group of customers that do not mind minor damage, we are going to offer SPECTRE SteelBook separately with the attribute of minor defects.
Thank you for your understanding.
HC for FA
That's fair enough. Just shows how good their quality control is. Gutted for the fans who would of liked this though, I personally can live without it, but I know some would of liked it. Prefer their honesty though, very commendable.

Reactions: Actarus
what a balls up :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

i left the oher versions alone for this one :jacked::jacked::jacked::jacked:

never again can't trust Film Arena they don't deliver on FAC, they should not announce what they can't fufill this just takes the pi$$

basil (n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)

Dear collectors,
let us politely inform you that we have decided to exclude SPECTRE SteelBook from FAC series after a joint meeting because of technical reasons.
Last week we were looking through the whole batch several times and the percentage of minor damage was so high, we decided to take this step. There are a lot of SteelBooks with dents, chips and scratches. All of them are easily visible on the glossy surface.
For the group of customers that do not mind minor damage, we are going to offer SPECTRE SteelBook separately with the attribute of minor defects.
Thank you for your understanding.
HC for FA

:ugh: @harry @Mickle_89 :censored: bad news guys
happy_parent_06_iwe3mw.gif
:LOL::p:D:rofl::naughty:

Reactions: Mickle_89 and harry
That is sad news.Was looking forward to something special.

Could you still not make a nice full slip and goodies without the steelbooks?

While this is sad as let's be honest a FAC version of Spectre would have been glorious. It shows how stringent Film Arena's quality control is as bad steelbook quality damages there brand, never mind as long as they don't axe Deadpool

Reactions: Steelselecta
Shouldn't the manufacturer be responsible for the damaged ones and replace them.i mean fox should be like hey that's our brand we need those fixed can't have mass damaged units going out the door like that

Reactions: InAFalsetto
Disappointing as I was looking forward to this one. But #ontothenextone ..
While this is sad as let's be honest a FAC version of Spectre would have been glorious. It shows how stringent Film Arena's quality control is as bad steelbook quality damages there brand, never mind as long as they don't axe Deadpool
If they axe Deadpool, we RIOT. ;p

That is sad news.Was looking forward to something special.

Could you still not make a nice full slip and goodies without the steelbooks?

I bet they have thought of everything. I was looking for this one too. But sh*t happens and we and FA have to move on. Let's not dwell in this missed opportunity, but let's look forward FA releases that are happening. These guys rule !

Reactions: harry
Well Done FA, So glad you have quality control. Most retailers would just pass them on and hope for the best (No Names) ;)

How many damaged products do they get :confused: thant must be frustrating for them as well. I was really looking forward to this but I guess I can live with my regular Media Markt edition.

Surprisingly managed to find pretty easily a copy at my local store. They still had a few. Won't be as pretty or complete as a FAC release but at least I have my steelbook :)

q9Yvfgx.jpg

Well that's one of the problems using wwa steels, mass produced steelbooks where QC isn't a top priority compared to wea limited editions.

I think it would be more effort for them to try and fix the issue. Moving on seems to be the best course of action, kudos for FA on spotting the issues though.

Sorry to all those that waited and missed out :/

Despite the disappointment that this bring to some members that were looking forward to this, I have to say I am impressed at FA with their Quality Control. Unlike many other retailers that produce exclusive Fullslip Packages, we often worry about opening it to find out the poor condition of the Steelbook(especially with Blufans).

At least with FAC we know that we can keep a Package sealed and we can be confident that it is all in MINT condition. Or Open it and not finding the steel or other bonus items damaged. We sometimes wait a little longer, but they always make sure to deliver Quality. I like that peace of Mind.