Price: CZK 899
Note: Limited to 501 numbered copies
Group buy: Hosted by carllenc

36412447_2118178298418706_5083239737804718080_n.jpg

71wtI4oAXlL._SX425_.jpg
61mQdsjb+0L._SX425_.jpg
FB_IMG_1530127260591.jpg

Last edited:
Well.... I guess I'm out. Don't feel like the slip art and the steelbook art gel together.
I don't mind the front steel artwork, but I dislike the rear. I'd rather see someone do a twin movie steelbook that includes the second film (which I dont mind saying I enjoyed) Bus artwork on the front, ship artwork on the rear.

Reactions: Veronica Mars
I'm having a real hard time deciding on this, the Steelbook is utter tripe and the art on the slip isn't the best but in hand I think it might be a real stunner :banghead:

• Thanks
Reactions: satanclaus
I actually like the front. But the back is meh.

I wonder if there are stipulations that state that top-billed actors MUST be featured on packaging because that Dennis Hopper pic is an off-the-wall as photo to feature on premium packaging. At least have a shot of the bus jumping the gap. (Sorry if that was a spoiler)

I know you don’t see it a lot but I just can’t get past the comic book inside art. I mean, maybe if the rest of the set was stunning, I could overlook it but it isn’t.

Front of the steel is ok, back is bad, inside is silly bad, front slip is very nice, back slip is ok.

Not enough there for me to justify buying this. Shame because the film has a special significance to me.

I wonder if there are stipulations that state that top-billed actors MUST be featured on packaging because that Dennis Hopper pic is an off-the-wall as photo to feature on premium packaging. At least have a shot of the bus jumping the gap. (Sorry if that was a spoiler)
I dont think it's a spoiler. It's been on a Bluray art before. I know Tom Cruise has that kind of deal but i dont think Keanu does. May be it's from the studio? I dont know. But I can think of couple of other reasons; may be FA or the guy who's in charge of choosing art for these guys just doesn't know how to choose the right picture OR the one he chose wasn't approved by the studio so he had limited options and chose this.

Reactions: howarmat