Spider-Man 2 (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive Lenticular Edition) [UK]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: November 14, 2016
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order on September 5 at 9 AM - UK time)
Price: £16.99
Note: Matt Varnish - Creative White Base - Emboss Spiderman & Title Spot UV Spiderman

11324114-3424408892465559.JPG

11324114-1124408892551044.JPG
11324114-7894408892609571.JPG
11324114-1074408892647092.JPG

Well cancelled all 3 of mine after last weeks Age of Ultron SUPERB lenticular magnet :LOL:
They are still in stock so will wait for reviews before they scam me out of another £50.

I know everybody is cancelling because of the horrendous lentis of late with age of Ultron etc, but dint forget that these cone from Sony and the amazing Spider-Man's were great. I expect these to follow suit.

You may regret cancelling your orders, but like amazing Spiderman, they didn't sell out straight away, not sure if they have sold out, so you will be able to get your orders back in..... hopefully.

These will be good, trust me

I know everybody is cancelling because of the horrendous lentis of late with age of Ultron etc, but dint forget that these cone from Sony and the amazing Spider-Man's were great. I expect these to follow suit.

You may regret cancelling your orders, but like amazing Spiderman, they didn't sell out straight away, not sure if they have sold out, so you will be able to get your orders back in..... hopefully.

These will be good, trust me
Yeah your probably right the other small reason why I cancelled these is, well, I'm skint. Lol

I cancelled these a month back, tbh im running out of space and ive double dipped on too many titles recently, Im sticking with my Trilogy uk steel for now and i may pick these up later on down the line as they will be available from other countrys so they wont be hard to find.

Last edited:
People not happy that Zavvi charged during dispatch and shipped early but are happy to pay months in advance and put through delays by these Premium retailers lol.

I really don't get this when people say this. With a premium release you know a few months ahead and because we know we have to pay on pre order we get ready for that, we then get told when a pre order date is. (Kimchi, nova, manta usually give you 2 weeks - although kimchi have had a coup of days notice sometimes) If we have the money for that pre order then great. But you get some who know they won't have money then and miss out. Happens to eveyone.

But when a site has a release date like zavvi we know we get get charged a week early. Amazon a few days before or on the day etc

I put all my pre orders down in date order with price so I know what I can afford that month. I have a budget each month and if somthing comes out i prefer then I'll cancel one i think will stick around and drop etc and go for the more needed edition or a premium editon I knows going to sell out in seconds (nova). Or I just need that money for somthing else.

BUT everyone has different jobs, funds, pay days etc also other things pop up like an unexpected bill or somthing serious like medicine etc. Now I know this is only £15.99 but that might of messed someone up for a week. This example can be used for any steel though that you haven't already paid for it. What if it was better call Saul season 2 at £45.99 a week early and you literally needed that money for something else.

So that complaint is very different.
I haven't even ordered this but comments like that really get to me. Eveyone has a budget and what's the point of a release date if they randomly send them out 2 weeks early.

I remember when the last lot of the Disney line came out literally 3 weeks before Christmas all of a sudden and we only found out on dispatch. I was mad because I needed that money for something else and they got sent really early

I get the delay comment though when you paid months in advance, not bad if it's a few weeks but some FAC and blu fans have been months in the past and I agree that is bad.

Kimchi and nova are usually 3-4 weeks in advance

Wow very nice , think I will order all 3 of these now.
What a difference between these and the marvel range , just shows things can be done proper with a little effort.
Looks like the lentis line up nicely as well.

My copy arrived with some nice paint chips.

As per usual, Zavvi offered me a 10% refund back and not a replacement copy. So- it looks like I'll be purchasing another copy.

Thanks, Zavvi.

Mine arrived with a spine slash. I've been debating contacting them because I know how useless they are with sending replacements. Probably just buy another copy.