Released: Sept, 7, 2018
Platforms: PS4
Purchase:
Amazon US
Amazon UK

Game of the Year Edition

48630803758_ea183eb186_o.png

1.jpg

Creative Director Bryan Intihar provided more details on the newly announced Spider Man game.
  • Spider Man is the biggest game ever for Insomniac, and the most ambitious game ever for Marvel.
  • It’s an open world game.
  • The game has been in development for “quite some time.”
  • It’s not part of the films, and Insomniac is doing a bit of its own thing and “mixing things up” to an extent. It’s an original story, and this was an opportunity for Insomniac Games to create “their own Spider Man universe.” It still respects the tradition of the franchise but the developers can afford to take some liberties, for instance with the design of Spider Man’s suit, that could be seen in the trailer.
  • It’s getting better and better every day as development progresses.
  • This is a story where Spider Man’s world and Peter Parker’s world collide. It focuses on who is the man under the mask, and who the man becomes after he puts the mask on.
  • The game is confirmed as a PS4 exclusive, published by Sony Interactive Entertainment.
  • Spider Man is a working title, for now.
220px-Spider-Man_PS4_cover.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thanks
Reactions: tridon and kaw
stuck an order in for the Pro Console...not sure if I'll keep it(cant really afford it in all honesty but the collector, marvel, geek in me wants)

Apparently this game is 100% complete and finished. Just needs shipping now

Can’t wait, but I admit am a tad torn as Destiny ‘s Forsaken is out only days before....

Well I finally was able to preorder a physical copy of this, had to eventually go to Game Stop to order it. For some odd reason Amazon would not offer me the physical copy, only a digital code. Well, happy web slinging folks. :D

Last edited:
wow, and I thought our UK up and down listings of the last twelve months was bad (ordered it a year ago then had to cancel and re-order for the re-listed steelbook a few months back)
But only getting to pre-order a physical copy 3 weeks before?! Jeez

• Thanks
Reactions: Lone Crusader