May 15, 2013
GA
Release date: December 3, 2019
Purchase link: Amazon - Best Buy
Price: $56.99

1571486992532.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: goufcustom
Never understood the appeal of these kind of box sets coming out on steelbook...

I mean, steelbook collecting is (to me at least) paying a premium price for a premium product - otherwise, would go ahead and pay less for a standard amaray version of said film.

With that said, why would anyone want to pay for a steelbook for a collection of films that 1) are unrelated and 2) are going to have sequels, meaning that said expensive, premium steelbook edition will be outdated and by and large pretty irrelevant??

I know we're all different in our collection preferences, but surely single editions of each of these would suffice, so that when future films come out you can add to the series??

Literally just stumbled across this steelbook. Never heard of it before.

Surprised there was pretty much ZERO interest in this (didn't even get past the first page of the thread!)

Anyway, here's an unboxing video (Not Mine) for anyone who still gives a sh!t! It's quite decent looking actually...

Reactions: Stygian

Surprised there was pretty much ZERO interest in this (didn't even get past the first page of the thread!)

Anyway, here's an unboxing video (Not Mine) for anyone who still gives a sh!t! It's quite decent looking actually...

I'm surprised you're surprised :naughty:

• Haha
Reactions: BluSteel2012

I think all of the comments in this thread make it clear why. Not one positive post.

This was a Best Buy exclusive in Canada and after almost 2 years it's still in stock.