Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: November 11, 2019
Purchase link: HMV
Price: £24.99
Notes: 3-disc Steelbook includes (3D Blu-ray/2D Blu-ray/Blu-ray Bonus Disc: World Wide Web-Slinger

01-598489 (1).jpg

02-598489 (1).jpg
03-598489.jpg
04-598489.jpg

02-598489 (1).jpg

Last edited:
But but but
Paul said it with such authority!!!!:LOL::LOL:

:hilarious:

I mean, he had to go through his word document with over 3000 auto replies to find that.
Or just ctrl F but whatever it was it was time well wasted

The sales on both psychical and streaming 4K or no where near regular HD and 1080p. Most consumers are perfectly happy with regular HD broadcsst TV. As far as 3D, that will always be a niche, I'm not psychic but until they can do it without the glasses and sell the TV's that do 3D with costing much more than a regular 4K it's just not happening. I don't think it will be a shock as we see less and less 3D unitl it's possible gone completely for a period of time in home theaters. I don't care if Avatar 2 breaks Endgames record at the Box Office not enough people care. To many are bothered by the glasses, alot of newer 3D movies don't look very good in 3D even if you happen to have a 3D TV at home. Many people get headaches, vertigo, can be uncomfortable, and not to sterotype but older people and women do not care. Yes some titles look amazing but consumers are not going to research which ones look great and which don't. I'm just speaking for the general public not people in this forum. Were are a terrible subject group on the perspective of how the general public feels about all these issues. Were getting to the point where most people are perfectly happy with the same regular Blu-ray's and HD TV Broadcasts they have been watching the last what 12-15 year? I could be dead wrong but the amount of content I've read on this subject may be less than alot of you but that was the consensus I got out of what is currently going on.

Includes bonus Blu-ray extras disc this is why is listed as 2 discs (Subject to change as are all home media disc releases are)

Zavvi steelbook (Subject to change) is 3 discs

I've got plenty of films with bonus discs that didn't charge a whopping premium for the pleasure!!

Reactions: yeslek
I’d go on record to say it’s one of the worst promotional campaigns I’ve seen for a long time. Woeful.
Poster-wise, I'd agree. It was a similar case with Homecoming... for some reason Sony seem dead set on giving these Spidey films terrible posters.

• Thanks
Reactions: Mike Haley
Don't mind the Gilbey artwork if only because of the colourful background but those illustrated stacked faces staring gormlessly into space don't do it for me but still prefer it to the other WWA . . . but why, oh why, did he not put his signature on the work as Meinerding did on HOMECOMING:-
1562771010291.png
1562773056553.png

Like his simpler better spaced/more symmetrical layouts such as on his PLANES, TRAINS AND AUTOMOBILES, THE WARRIORS etc. posters though . . . steelbook for the former surely overdue!?
1562771426605.png