Spider-Man: Far From Home (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Best Buy Exclusive) [Canada]

Drum18

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
May 3, 2011
Montreal
Release date: October 1st, 2019
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: CDN $44.99

m2230726.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
All my copies have the dent on the back at the bottom in the same place. This was back in stock today but I didn't bother to try to get replacements. The listing is now gone. My copies will be going back.

Seems to me the steelbooks for Best Buy Canada are made at 2 different facilities at least. The steelbooks from one location are shipped out west and the steelbooks from another location are shipped to eastern Canada. I'm in Ontario and fishvtec is in Quebec.
Shadow Of Light is in BC.

Seems like copies of all steelbooks being released through Best Buy these days have similar flaws for eastern Canada but not for western Canada. It's not just for Spider-Man but for a lot of Disney titles this year as well.

So one of these manufacturing locations has a serious problem causing these flaws and it doesn't look like the problem is going to be fixed.

Seems to me the steelbooks for Best Buy Canada are made at 2 different facilities at least. The steelbooks from one location are shipped out west and the steelbooks from another location are shipped to eastern Canada. I'm in Ontario and fishvtec is in Quebec.
Shadow Of Light is in BC.

Seems like copies of all steelbooks being released through Best Buy these days have similar flaws for eastern Canada but not for western Canada. It's not just for Spider-Man but for a lot of Disney titles this year as well.

So one of these manufacturing locations has a serious problem causing these flaws and it doesn't look like the problem is going to be fixed.

Well, my Doctor Strange copies are coming from Mississauga so I'll see if there is an issue with that. Haven't had a single one with the Disney Dent and some have definitely come from back east. The others, including Ant-Man are coming from Richmond (suburb of Vancouver).

Cheers!

Reactions: Stygian
For those receiving dents, call into customer service and get some sort of credit if you are keeping them. If we just accept it as is, then they will continue to deliver them as such. Hitting them where it hurts (in the wallet) is the only way for them to wake up about this.