Premium Supporter
May 15, 2013
GA
Release date: October 1, 2019
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $34.99

1563541734280.png

Last edited:
The Amazon Japan steelbook is definitely were it's at.. I'm not sure why that isn't the WWA :cautious:

this is horrendous.. actually the art on the Marvel steelbooks seems to be getting worse with each release

I found another in hand image for this. It does seem to look better then the promotional image, I'd be interested to see how it looks once people start to do unboxings or a few more posts. Just thought I'd share for anyone interested. It will be interesting to see where this artwork is released in the UK with zavvi and HMV both doing their steels for this release.

I found another in hand image for this. It does seem to look better then the promotional image, I'd be interested to see how it looks once people start to do unboxings or a few more posts. Just thought I'd share for anyone interested. It will be interesting to see where this artwork is released in the UK with zavvi and HMV both doing their steels for this release.
Remove Ned, Zendaya and Peter Parker's faces… add Mysterio's helmet and I think this would look nice….

Out of the three I've seen it's my favourite. I like the colourful spine, I think it will look nice on the shelf next to endgame, matches the Spider-Man homecoming 4k here in the UK. Now just waiting to see who are putting out what artwork

I’ll probably get this, but honestly I didn’t love this movie as much as I expected. I definitely like Homecoming better. That said, with any luck, it won’t sell out quickly and I’ll be able to pick it up during the Xmas return policy period, giving me ample time to price match. Not sure when that starts though. Last year for elite customers I think it started 10/8 (10/28ish for most people)

Remove Ned, Zendaya and Peter Parker's faces… add Mysterio's helmet and I think this would look nice….
I think the problem is that they are all the same size. The Force Awakens and Last Jedi posters have multiple characters but they scale them in terms of their role in the saga. Having 5 character heads all the same size but not in any sort of structure makes it look really busy. On a personal note, I think Ned looks kinda weird and Mysterio's gaze seems very lifeless.

My in store pickup + the 2 left in the display and someone else’s in store all had a spine slash. The only one without a spine slash has a dent in the spine plate and maybe a dent under the j-card.

Last edited:
The floating heads artwork has not been my cup of tea and this one especially, Zendaya's head just seem out of proportion and placement. The arrangement of the heads in this artwork just feels "random" to me.

This looks great in hand! I was never one to have a problem with this art and really like the back art as well. But, now to go return it since I was able to get a WeET edition of this after it had shipped to me.

I ordered one by accident, meant to pickup the amaray case instead.

If anyone needs help, would be glad to ship it on to you @ cost.

No spine slash, looks to be in OK shape.

This is 32.99 right now, I guess not many people are buying it so they cut down the price a little bit.