Spider-Man: Far From Home (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: November 11, 2019
Purchase links: 4K+2D - 4K+2D Collector's Edition (Pre-order live at Midnight July 2)
Price: £32.99 (4K+2D) - £74.99 (4K+2D Collector's Edition)
Notes: 3 Discs (4K UHD + 2D Blu-ray + Bonus Disc World Wide Web-Slinger)
12203577-1384708744830876.jpg

Collector's Edition with above steelbook
Collector's Edition Artwork to be updated as it still has mock up steelbook
12203580-1344.jpg 12203580-6964.jpg

12203577-6844708744881201.jpg 12203577-1154708741882539.jpg

12203577-1654684650152070.jpg

12203580-3004686046702845.jpg

Last edited:
I had hoped when the German cover was revealed that the other European countries would get their own respective exclusives, so I'm happy this came to pass.

Wowwww I might even cancel the JP edition! But really not crazy with the inside art, how lazy was that (and how many we’ve got that web for all Spider-Man steelbooks?)? At least they should feature Mysterio somehow...

holy cow title was off center!!! why why why and why??!! why can't they do like DE version? put it in front or even behind the web and keep it centered!! oh noooooooooooooooooooo

Last edited:
I originally said "if only it had the 3d disc". I know it has 3 discs, but it does not have the 3d option. It would have been great to have it, this artwork with 3d, but it does not. I would have grabbed this had it had a 3d option. That only leaves the German option, with this artwork in 3d, but is sold out.
German steelbook is similar but not the same artwork

UK Steelbook has London Tower Bridge
12203577-1384708744830876.jpg

Germany Steelbook has brandenburg gate
download.jpg

UK release looks better IMO

Trust me it's true both studios have came out and made statements that we are getting 1 more Spider-Man film in the mcu and tom Holland can appear in one marvel studios project. Now they might extend that or something but for now we are getting a conclusion of this trilogy unless it becomes a qaudrilogy

I find it quite funny that Zavvi managed to pull this off and end up with the best Art work.
About time too as so many of their exclusives that they secured have been rubbish at best.

Kinda of makes me wonder if the best buy art work will be what's in that mystery box. I know a lot of people have speculated that the mystery marvel steelbook is likely connected to this release.

This is far, far better than the HMV travesty in my opinion, so pretty happy with this.

Still rather we had illustrated artwork to match Homecoming, but hey ho...

Reactions: RobertC
I just cancelled and won’t be on my own. They will re appear, maybe just limited.

Kinda of makes me wonder if the best buy art work will be what's in that mystery box. I know a lot of people have speculated that the mystery marvel steelbook is likely connected to this release.
Marvel Mystery Zbox is a Blu-ray steelbook is listed as never had a UK steelbook release before
Live Acton Film

UK already has 2 Steelbooks of Spider-Man Far From Home so unlikely be another one in the Marvel Mystery Zbox
That's if Zavvi description is correct in saying exclusive never released in the UK before Blu-ray SteelBook
I take from Zavvi description it's a Marvel live action film previously released in UK on Blu-ray but not had a UK steelbook release before

DC Mystery Zbox is a 4K steelbook that has had a UK release before but the one in the Zbox is with new Artwork

Yeah but this hasn't been released in the UK it's getting released so technically they ain't lying and that's the sort of loop hole zavvi would jump through and a lot of people have speculated that the mystery marvel steelbook is in fact Spider-Man far from home.

Yeah but this hasn't been released in the UK it's getting released so technically they ain't lying and that's the sort of loop hole zavvi would jump through and a lot of people have speculated that the mystery marvel steelbook is in fact Spider-Man far from home.
DC Mystery Zbox is listed as 4K steelbook that has had a UK release before but the one in the Zbox is with new Artwork

If Zavvi Marvel Mystery Zbox has another Spider-Man Far from Home steelbook they would list a previously released steelbook in UK with new artwork instead of saying never released in the UK before Blu-ray SteelBook