Spider-Man: Far From Home (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: November 11, 2019
Purchase links: 4K+2D - 4K+2D Collector's Edition (Pre-order live at Midnight July 2)
Price: £32.99 (4K+2D) - £74.99 (4K+2D Collector's Edition)
Notes: 3 Discs (4K UHD + 2D Blu-ray + Bonus Disc World Wide Web-Slinger)
12203577-1384708744830876.jpg

Collector's Edition with above steelbook
Collector's Edition Artwork to be updated as it still has mock up steelbook
12203580-1344.jpg 12203580-6964.jpg

12203577-6844708744881201.jpg 12203577-1154708741882539.jpg

12203577-1654684650152070.jpg

12203580-3004686046702845.jpg

Last edited:
DC Mystery Zbox is listed as 4K steelbook that has had a UK release before but the one in the Zbox is with new Artwork

If Zavvi Marvel Mystery Zbox has another Spider-Man Far from Home steelbook they would list a previously released steelbook in UK with new artwork instead of saying never released in the UK before Blu-ray SteelBook

no they wouldn’t

at the time the marvel mystery went live, far from home was not released. It’s all plausible

I think think it’s going to be another far from home

no they wouldn’t

at the time the marvel mystery went live, far from home was not released. It’s all plausible

I think think it’s going to be another far from home
Zavvi already had pre order Spider-Man Far from Home steelbook long before they announced the Marvel Mystery Zbox

DC Mystery Zbox is listed as 4K steelbook that has had a UK release before but the one in the Zbox is with new Artwork

If Zavvi Marvel Mystery Zbox has another Spider-Man Far from Home steelbook they would list a previously released steelbook in UK with new artwork instead of saying never released in the UK before Blu-ray SteelBook
Technically Far From home hasn’t been released in the UK yet, so it wouldn’t be false advertising (at least not if they were in the USA).

Alright it was just a theory and I'm not the only one who has had that thought I've read that multiple times on here via the mystery marvel steelbook thread and I'm sure I seen it previously on here. But you are as always 1000% right.

Technically Far From home hasn’t been released in the UK yet, so it wouldn’t be false advertising (at least not if they were in the USA).
Zavvi already had pre order for UK steelbook of Spider-Man Far from Home steelbook months before they announced the Marvel Mystery Zbox

Zavvi already had pre order Spider-Man Far from Home steelbook long before they announced the Marvel Mystery Zbox

yea I know. But it’s not been released.

just like the zavvi mystery title states. So it can still be far from home.

somthing up fro pre order don’t mean it’s been released lol

Iconic location but not as iconic as say Big Ben but as we all know that's under wraps until the end of 2021 . . . Tower Bridge has still had its fair share of publicity seekers including these two most recent ...
... from a sunbather ............................................................................. to a Monty Python dead parrot ....................................................................................I
1569612911427.png
/
1569613250517.png

Now that we've had the German and UK views what about a little something for Italy too?
1569613611000.png

Zavvi already had pre order for UK steelbook of Spider-Man Far from Home steelbook months before they announced the Marvel Mystery Zbox
For the record I’m not saying this will be FFH, but FFH is unreleased. I don’t know the UK laws, but in the U.S., if it was FFH, it would be a disappointment, but it would not be false advertising.

For the record I’m not saying this will be FFH, but FFH is unreleased. I don’t know the UK laws, but in the U.S., if it was FFH, it would be a disappointment, but it would not be false advertising.
Steelbook com website he listed it’s a live action Marvel movie, though not MCU, and not 4K
If that info is correct it would rule out been Spider-Man Far from Home as that is a MCU film

Reactions: Steely-Booked
Well I’ll be keeping my eyes peeled for this coming back in stock really impressed with this.

Although looking at it again, getting that slow shutter speed type photo of the vehicles crossing the bridge is pretty much impossible during daylight and that’s annoying me.

Last edited:
Well I’ll be keeping my eyes peeled for this coming back in stock really impressed with this.

Although looking at it again, getting that slow shutter speed type photo of the vehicles crossing the bridge is pretty much impossible during daylight and that’s annoying me.

cant unsee that now you said it. lol

This is far, far better than the HMV travesty in my opinion, so pretty happy with this.

Still rather we had illustrated artwork to match Homecoming, but hey ho...

That looks animated to me. Unless you're trying to say that's an actual screenshot from the movie...

It was an illusion ...... awwwwwww