Spider-Man: Far from Home (4K+3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #128) [Czech Republic]

tommyh84

Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: December 18, 2019 (E5) - February 27, 2020 (E1) - February 28, 2020 (E2) - March 2, 2020 (E3) - March 11, 2020 (E4)
Purchase links: E1 - E2 - E3 - E4 - E5A - E5B
Price: 1199 CZK (E1) - 1299 CZK (E2) - 1599 CZK (E3) - 5599 CZK (E4) - 1199 CZK (E5A) - 799 CZK (E5B)
Group buy: hosted by carllenc - E1- E2 - E3 - E4 - E5A - E5B
F8131CCB-8232-4B00-B7FA-E24A3D5BFBE4.jpeg898BE099-192C-452D-A047-D860B35203D3.jpeg8EB58EE7-AA8F-4A27-8855-9A278E206265.jpegF688A8AF-FB6B-4E89-AA1A-85181481A10F.jpeg
D02DB64F-DC0B-4C1E-AB8F-F2E3587309E4.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Apparently they are doing a WEA and a OAB

Not sure if it will be like venom though and the way they did that

Edit: hold on I might be wrong. It might be that they are doing another homecoming but wea. I can’t remember lol

Edit again: they are doing a far from home OAB and WEA aswell as a homecoming WEA
BF will do WEA. Coming soon (Dec).
Oh right. I didn't know they were doing a WEA.

I'll just stick with this then for consistency. Cheaper than picking up 2 matching Blufans WEA's!

Also, (although it won't bother some) it's hard to find 3D Sony discs included outside of a select few EU countries. I was disappointed Venom Blufans didn't have the option. Especially for the price.

Reactions: DMD4k and Flloydo
So do you always like art when it’s the first poster released? Even if it’s not that good? (Genuine question, not taking the pee or anything - just wondered. Only ask because there’s always the argument that the original posters should be used, and I disagree if I think the original poster is rubbish. Some people tend to only like original posters regardless of if they are good or not purely because it was the original poster)

Nah first and foremost I want the best image to be used on a steelbook and so I dont care if that image was the first or last poster released. If you take most Disney films these days (be it MCU, Star Wars, Pixar or otherwise) it tends to be the 2nd or 3rd poster that ends up being the best and so that's the one I always hope someone like Blufans use. If another company then does their own steelbook that uses the very first original poster then that's just a bonus (or not as it tends to lead to double dipping :()

Reactions: Flloydo
Nah first and foremost I want the best image to be used on a steelbook and so I dont care if that image was the first or last poster released. If you take most Disney films these days (be it MCU, Star Wars, Pixar or otherwise) it tends to be the 2nd or 3rd poster that ends up being the best and so that's the one I always hope someone like Blufans use. If another company then does their own steelbook that uses the very first original poster then that's just a bonus (or not as it tends to lead to double dipping :()

Good answer. And I agree. And at the end of the day everything is subjective whether it’s art, film, fashion, actor, music etc etc etc but I just see a lot of hate on this site for illustrated artworks (agreeably some are bad) but then those same people go mad for mondo or a really bad poster art haha. Again subjective

Reactions: tommyh84
Not sold on the front but its miles better than any other artwork so far.
Im in.

Lets hope there is some great Mysterio artwork on the inside. Will be blocked my all the discs, but still.
Maybe a slip will get some Mysterio love.

Reactions: Raz316
I like the front but not the back. Never keen on that sort of half and half artwork, which is why most of the Venom releases put me off. Depending on whether the slipcover amaze me, I might just stick with my Zavvi order. I like how that one is specific to the UK in terms of the art.

I like it (although I also prefer @Noodles version), but I don't like it enough to drop the Zavvi steelbook which I think will go better with the FA Homecoming. Awaiting Blufans artwork (plus hopefully 3D disk too) but for now Zavvi will do.

I’m also awaiting on BF too I want to get a FFH OAB to go with their homecoming that I have I love that lenti the good thing about it no other brand used it.

Suppose I’ll get a DL to match my FA Spider-Verse. That steelbook with lots of metallic effects and embossing? Perfect. Hope there’s good metallic effects anyway, don’t want this to be like their BR2049 steel (also Sony) and only Spidey’s eyes and Fury’s pistol end up metallic.

All three Slips are going to be XL. Here're the listings at Filmarena:

E1, XL Full Slip (501 pcs)
E2, Double Lenticular XL Full Slip (501 pcs)
E3, Lenticular XL Full Slip (751 pcs)
E4, Maniacs Collector's Box (401 pcs)
E5, Steelbook (? pcs)

Edit: Just saw we got the purchase links in the OP already. Sorry 'bout that!
You bit late in posting info ;) :D :p :giggle:
5 Editions announced so far

E1 501
E2 501
E3 751
E4 401
E5 ? not listed how many

E1

E2

E3

E4

E5