Spider-Man Far From Home (4K and Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Lenticular) (Zavvi Exclusive) (UK)

Oct 18, 2018
Release date: January 11, 2021
Purchase links: 4K+2D - 2D (Pre-order November 27 at 10 AM for Red Carpet , at 12 PM general sale - UK time)
Price: £29.99 (4K+2D) - £19.99 (2D)

B897D130-0EF4-4322-AE3A-8CEE1B3E4C4F.jpeg 12738145-1284815529592094.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I never picked up the original version of this steel first time around, so I might be interested in a lenticular edition.

Release date December 7th 2020

4K+2D Blu-ray Edition
12738146-1514815529688892.jpg

2D Blu-ray Edition
12738145-1284815529592094.jpg

Reactions: Blazerfires
Good to see the 2D only option for those only interested in the steelbook . . . hopefully priced at around £15 as opposed to £25 - £30.

Also a good art choice for a lenticular with six layers of depth.

Reactions: Blazerfires
Did the UK ever get this artwork the last time or did we just get the Mysterio head one? It's a nice steelbook in hand but I already own it in my Weet edition so obviously passing on Zavvi's release of it

Did the UK ever get this artwork the last time or did we just get the Mysterio head one? It's a nice steelbook in hand but I already own it in my Weet edition so obviously passing on Zavvi's release of it
I was about to say, sure I've seen this SB before lol

Pass

Nah we never got this one. with a lenti there’s also a possibility it’s a worse finish than the other versions when it originally came out

Which one was the Mysterio head SB buddy? Do you have a pic
Cheers

Good to see the 2D only option for those only interested in the steelbook . . . hopefully priced at around £15 as opposed to £25 - £30.

Also a good art choice for a lenticular with six layers of depth.

Both 2D options for this and homecoming are currently priced as £19.99. Should of been £14.99 though like you said

no bonus disc?

already have all the other steels and the 2 filmarena magnets, so i want this art on a magnet, mostly.

No they had much better: wea steelbook with Spidey swinging over the tower bridge.