Spider-Man: Far From Home (4K & Blu-ray SteelBooks) (WeET COLLECTION - Collection No. 15) [Korea]

Feb 21, 2017
Release date: October 17 , 2019
Purchase links: One Click - Lenti - Full Slip A1 - A2 - A3 (Pre-order on September 27 at 2 PM Korea time) Check your local time HERE
Price: $199 (One Click) - $52.99 (A1 or Lenti) - $49.99 (A2) - $44.99 (A3)
Notes: Total print run 2900 copies. Full Slip A1 (4K + 3D + 2D + Bonus) 900 numbered copies. A2 (4K + 2D + Bonus) 500 numbered copies. A3 (3D + 2D + Bonus) 500 numbered copies. Lenticular, O-ring (4K + 3D + 2D + Bonus) 1000 numbered copies. One Click 200 pieces.

FB_IMG_1568780727250.jpgFB_IMG_1568780729186.jpgFB_IMG_1568780730838.jpgFB_IMG_1568780732918.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I was leaning towards the lenti, but man, A1 looks fantastic! A3 is amazing too, but 3D only and it kind of bothers me one half is the iron suit he wears for a very small piece of the film. Argggh, why must you do such great work WeET!!!??? Hopefully I can snag a version of something.
I wish they’d just make them all 4K and swap out 3D if they don’t want them all to have all 3 formats. More than once, the best one (IMO) lacks 4K and that’s a no go for me (unless I get a OC).

It's a good thing there are lots of options in getting these including Ebay which should have it at a good price if history serves right.
That’s what I’m hoping, because often it’s cheaper after shipping, especially for a single copy. Might be how I go, because I love the slips, but if I don’t get them, I’ll live...but A1 alone is stunning and probably the easiest (or 2nd easiest after the Lenti) to get.

Everything insta-soldout 1 minute after preorder started.
Grabbed my A1 tho.

Unbelievable !!! All versions were sold out 3 minutes only after the pre order launching...
Managed to snag A3 as i kept refreshing my page for not seeing the purchase button.. i kept thinking to myself : I can't have been wrong on the due date, haven't i ??
As for A2, i think IMHO is the less attractive in their creations, specially with the rear artwork..

Got an A1 before it sold out. Wanted an A3 too but needed to stick to one and wanted the 4K disc. I have the 2D Germany steelbook with the bradenburg gate art preordered as well. I think I'm def doing group buy for infinity war and other future releases. That went fast!

Out of stock in 8mins?
Even checked the lenti after the FS3 was gone :(
Guess am gunning for the blufans one after all

Shame as I really liked the FS3