Spider-Man: Far From Home (4K & Blu-ray SteelBooks) (WeET COLLECTION - Collection No. 15) [Korea]

Feb 21, 2017
Release date: October 17 , 2019
Purchase links: One Click - Lenti - Full Slip A1 - A2 - A3 (Pre-order on September 27 at 2 PM Korea time) Check your local time HERE
Price: $199 (One Click) - $52.99 (A1 or Lenti) - $49.99 (A2) - $44.99 (A3)
Notes: Total print run 2900 copies. Full Slip A1 (4K + 3D + 2D + Bonus) 900 numbered copies. A2 (4K + 2D + Bonus) 500 numbered copies. A3 (3D + 2D + Bonus) 500 numbered copies. Lenticular, O-ring (4K + 3D + 2D + Bonus) 1000 numbered copies. One Click 200 pieces.

FB_IMG_1568780727250.jpgFB_IMG_1568780729186.jpgFB_IMG_1568780730838.jpgFB_IMG_1568780732918.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks buddy, which one of those do you think will be Zavvi's WWA released? Or too early to tell
Way too early too tell but wild guess is Fish Bowl will be Zavvi and the other HMV(just because the artwork of the non-fishbowl, ot me, matches the WWA style they did of the first movie muhc better. Zavvi got the novelty removable spider if I recall)

Agreed
But only an o-ring for that price has me leaning toward the fullslip(and I own very few fullslips, being a lenti collector by default)

By biggest concern is that I'll grab the Blufans edition as well so I need to "guess" which is the most badass edition (among the 4 options WeET offers) AND the less likely to be used by Blufans. For example I had to pick Blufans' Spider-verse single lenti because, even though I preferred the double lenti, I already had the WeET's one with the same front artwork.
It's a tough life ahah

kimchidvd have made alot of skinny slips before. most of their WWA stuff is a skinny slip. its basically a slipcover that can only hold the steelbook. normal slips are much thicker and can normally hold a booklet as well like blufans. hdzeta.
What you are describing is an O-ring slip. Many retailers did these ie Nova, Kimchi etc. along side their Fullslips which were fat enough to hold a booklet and I believe are pretty much the same size as most current fullslips, lenti or standard FS art style (give or take a few mm for each retailer and extras - there isnt quite a set standard but fullslips, am sure we can agree, have space for a steelbook and something more)

So in your terms the o-ring are what you consider slim, and the 'normal' are just typical fullslips (fullslips that are more like a slip case with only one entrance/exit for the steel and/or goodies to be inserted) :)

I see thanks, like your description "fish bowl " lol
only way I can think to distinguish as its very Mysterio centric aka fishbowl ;)

By biggest concern is that I'll grab the Blufans edition as well so I need to "guess" which is the most badass edition (among the 4 options WeET offers) AND the less likely to be used by Blufans. For example I had to pick Blufans' Spider-verse single lenti because, even though I preferred the double lenti, I already had the WeET's one with the same front artwork.
It's a tough life ahah
tough when trying to limit the double dips sure.

Am the same. Not sure if I should grab the fullslip I like here (fishbowl steel which I think is alright, not great but its decent enough for me) on Friday or hold off in hopes of getting Blufans...baring in mind the VIP's list is getting bigger and I dont want to miss out there after electing to opt out here

What you are describing is an O-ring slip. Many retailers did these ie Nova, Kimchi etc. along side their Fullslips which were fat enough to hold a booklet and I believe are pretty much the same size as most current fullslips, lenti or standard FS art style (give or take a few mm for each retailer and extras - there isnt quite a set standard but fullslips, am sure we can agree, have space for a steelbook and something more)

So in your terms the o-ring are what you consider slim, and the 'normal' are just typical fullslips (fullslips that are more like a slip case with only one entrance/exit for the steel and/or goodies to be inserted) :)

only way I can think to distinguish as its very Mysterio centric aka fishbowl ;)

tough when trying to limit the double dips sure.

Am the same. Not sure if I should grab the fullslip I like here (fishbowl steel which I think is alright, not great but its decent enough for me) on Friday or hold off in hopes of getting Blufans...baring in mind the VIP's list is getting bigger and I dont want to miss out there after electing to opt out here

nope its not o ring. its still a skinny full slip. i own a ton of them. here is a normal sized slip next to 2 skinnny kimchidvd/weet slips. you can see on the open side it holds the steelbook and nothing more and way thinner

Reactions: Mickle_89
Beautiful as always.

Cannot wait for the feast that is the Spidey steel releases. Many slips & steels from all over and then the daddy... Filmarena's release.

I was leaning towards the lenti, but man, A1 looks fantastic! A3 is amazing too, but 3D only and it kind of bothers me one half is the iron suit he wears for a very small piece of the film. Argggh, why must you do such great work WeET!!!??? Hopefully I can snag a version of something.

It's a tough life ahah
Are any of you Ninjas out there remote viewers? If so, can you please remote view Blufans and Sony decision makers to ascertain what artworks
are likely to be used on the Blufans editions. Thanks in advance for you service to Ninja nation.:thanks:

Reactions: Mokum
Kinda wish they’d put that stuff out sooner...would have gotten an OC (which I suspect is sold out). Did they ever release a picture of the OC box?

Nice editions Weet they all look great :thumbs:. Glad I went with A3 and the Lenti to go with the KimchiDVD/Weet Spider-Man Homecoming release.