Spider-Man: Far From Home (4K & Blu-ray SteelBooks) (WeET COLLECTION - Collection No. 15) [Korea]

Feb 21, 2017
Release date: October 17 , 2019
Purchase links: One Click - Lenti - Full Slip A1 - A2 - A3 (Pre-order on September 27 at 2 PM Korea time) Check your local time HERE
Price: $199 (One Click) - $52.99 (A1 or Lenti) - $49.99 (A2) - $44.99 (A3)
Notes: Total print run 2900 copies. Full Slip A1 (4K + 3D + 2D + Bonus) 900 numbered copies. A2 (4K + 2D + Bonus) 500 numbered copies. A3 (3D + 2D + Bonus) 500 numbered copies. Lenticular, O-ring (4K + 3D + 2D + Bonus) 1000 numbered copies. One Click 200 pieces.

FB_IMG_1568780727250.jpgFB_IMG_1568780729186.jpgFB_IMG_1568780730838.jpgFB_IMG_1568780732918.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
It's interesting how people like different types of slips, and not the slip design/finish but sizes, thickness, room for extras too etc.

Just throwing it out there to generate some discussion...

If you had to change something about slips that retailers put out, what would it be and why?

Examples: Some want a thicker slipcase for Weet, whereas others want to see the back of the FAC XL slips. Some can't stand o-rings whereas others like them.

Reactions: Mararagan
It's interesting how people like different types of slips, and not the slip design/finish but sizes, thickness, room for extras too etc.

If you had to change something about slips that retailers put out, what would it be and why?

Examples: Some want a thicker slipcase for Weet, whereas others want to see the back of the FAC XL slips. Some can't stand o-rings whereas others like them.
I dont have problems with O-Rings and their thickness. as long as they use a nice artwork and do their magic (embossing and finish) they got me.

Reactions: Mararagan

Like you, I don’t mind o-rings. Some of my favourite steels are o-rings.

The only reason i wanted a thicker case for this release is because i also bought the FNAC release but i don't like the artwork on the fullslip but they have good extras, plus the 4K disc and i was planning to put those goodies inside the weet slipcase ( like i did with several Marvel steels in my collection :D) but unfortunetly, i don't think they'll fit inside, cuz there is no space :(

I am all about artwork. I don’t really care about extras, style or sizes, but I have to have at least one side of artwork that I really like because that’s how I display them.
One thing I wish retailers would do is make it so I can keep that “collectible” sticker on the spine. I like to keep it, but not at the expense of covering and disturbing the art.

I am all about artwork. I don’t really care about extras, style or sizes, but I have to have at least one side of artwork that I really like because that’s how I display them.
One thing I wish retailers would do is make it so I can keep that “collectible” sticker on the spine. I like to keep it, but not at the expense of covering and disturbing the art.
I like to stick the collectible sticker on my shirt like those "I voted" stickers they give you after voting. I walk around with the sticker the entire day and then I just toss it or stick it on my nephew's forehead the next day until I annoy the crap out of him. I figure I got sufficient fun out of it and move on.

I used to just unwrap and stick it on the front which I regret now as I started putting them inside the steels or on the rears (mostly they go too left inside cover)
Tried removing a few of the older ones but largely unsuccessful so had to leave them.

With the full-lenti-slips, howevwr, i’ve got a nack of slicing the wrapping down the spine and being able to just open the one side, enough to get the steel and booklets out, but whilst also leaving the shrink wrap on. So this allows me to leave the sticker on the front but also not have it stuck there forever directly on the lenti, so no more regrets