paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: November 20, 2017
Purchase links: Zavvi - Amazon UK - Zoom - HMV
Price: £24.99 (Zavvi - Zoom - Hmv) - £27.99 (Amazon)
Notes: Includes Resin Magnet + Comic Book

91kVD0XBXHL._SX342_ (1).jpg

329566-da3730a0ad145fc515cabb267f044be0.jpg

Last edited:
Don't want to muddy the waters here, but already ordered this with ZOOM when they had the artwork showing the magnet, but was changed to the new confirmed artwork, but now there is no mention of the magnet at all, just the comic book.

So I asked ZOOM the following question:-

'Hi Zoom
Please can you clarify that this does or does not come with the removeable resin magnet which the previous artwork shows, it isn't mentioned anywhere in the item title or description.

https://www.zoom.co.uk/product/spider_man_homecoming_3d_edition_ultraviolet_copy_steelbook_blu_ray

Catalogue No: SBR2291SBUV

Many thanks'

I received the following reply:-

'Good Afternoon,

It seems that the removable resin magnet version of the item is no longer in our listing.
Unfortunately this might have been removed as the stock for that particular version is only manufactured in a limited amount.

However if you still want to try, as this item's previous description in our system comes with a resin magnet, you could always place an order and if you do not want to keep the item we can always process a free returns for the order.

If you have any other questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Kind Regards.
Raiza

Zoom Online Customer Services'

So does this mean that the magnet edition was limited to just a few of this steelbooks run ?, seems a bit odd if you ask me, and I'm hoping this is just the usual customer service is clueless cliché reply. guess we'll find out in the next few weeks.

I wish I never asked the question, but things like this really bug me...

Don't want to muddy the waters here, but already ordered this with ZOOM when they had the artwork showing the magnet, but was changed to the new confirmed artwork, but now there is no mention of the magnet at all, just the comic book.

So I asked ZOOM the following question:-

'Hi Zoom
Please can you clarify that this does or does not come with the removeable resin magnet which the previous artwork shows, it isn't mentioned anywhere in the item title or description.

https://www.zoom.co.uk/product/spider_man_homecoming_3d_edition_ultraviolet_copy_steelbook_blu_ray

Catalogue No: SBR2291SBUV

Many thanks'

I received the following reply:-

'Good Afternoon,

It seems that the removable resin magnet version of the item is no longer in our listing.
Unfortunately this might have been removed as the stock for that particular version is only manufactured in a limited amount.

However if you still want to try, as this item's previous description in our system comes with a resin magnet, you could always place an order and if you do not want to keep the item we can always process a free returns for the order.

If you have any other questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Kind Regards.
Raiza

Zoom Online Customer Services'

So does this mean that the magnet edition was limited to just a few of this steelbooks run ?, seems a bit odd if you ask me, and I'm hoping this is just the usual customer service is clueless cliché reply. guess we'll find out in the next few weeks.

I wish I never asked the question, but things like this really bug me...

I reakon they will all come with a magnet

• Thanks
Reactions: Covcraig
Magnet or no magnet, I think this looks better than the other WWA one

I do really like the look of this and was disappointed with pics of the illustrated one but having the kimchi in hand the steel is gorgeous. And non streaky. I think all 3 are great in their own way and all different

Will be trying to get the OAB if I like the lenti

• Thanks
Reactions: Covcraig
I haven't been so undecided about something in a while. I hated it to begin with but now I think it's awesome. It's this or the FAC which is quite expensive. What do ya reckon guys?

Too many choices or rehash releases these days. Before with Marvel you'd have the zavvi release, the nova choice and then the Blufans wea. So far for this there is the hmv exclusive WWA, the magnet one, Kimchi lenti and full, about a million variants from fac AND a blufans OAB.

Reactions: lgans316
I do really like the look of this and was disappointed with pics of the illustrated one but having the kimchi in hand the steel is gorgeous. And non streaky. I think all 3 are great in their own way and all different

Will be trying to get the OAB if I like the lenti
Just needed some gloss (I don’t believe all steels should be gloss, but this needed it)

Kimchi lenti will be what on display so no biggie :)

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
Lots of nice choices to pick from. I like choice. The more choice the better for customers.
Amen.
Can pick and choose our preferred artwork

Chose the Spidey Kimchi lenti and love it,
But I know when the in hand shots come in for this one with the magnet, am going to get a little jealous and want that version too... lol

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: St4rlord
I would liked to used the 25% discount code but I don't get paid till Thursday 16th Nov and Zoom will send payment request to bank on Wednesday
If still in stock on Thursday and 25% discount code still working I will order from Zoom
Amazon won't be charging my card until Saturday 18th or Sunday 19th so I have time to cancel if required

The only thing I don't like in regards to Zoom is delivery time can be slow with delivery to address outside UK
Most my previous orders took 4-6 weeks to arrive

I would liked to used the 25% discount code but I don't get paid till Thursday 16th Nov and Zoom will send payment request to bank on Wednesday
If still in stock on Thursday and 25% discount code still working I will order from Zoom
Amazon won't be charging my card until Saturday 18th or Sunday 19th so I have time to cancel if required

The only thing I don't like in regards to Zoom is delivery time can be slow with delivery to address outside UK
Most my previous orders took 4-6 weeks to arrive
can i ask do u have the 25% discount code for zoom thanks,