paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: November 20, 2017
Purchase links: Zavvi - Amazon UK - Zoom - HMV
Price: £24.99 (Zavvi - Zoom - Hmv) - £27.99 (Amazon)
Notes: Includes Resin Magnet + Comic Book

91kVD0XBXHL._SX342_ (1).jpg

329566-da3730a0ad145fc515cabb267f044be0.jpg

Last edited:

@cooey remove this for me please
Guys, please use the "Report" button as it's easier for us the mod team to help with those kind of issues. @cooey is a real superhero around here, but even him need some time to sleep/work :p

• Thanks
Reactions: cooey and neo
Pre ordered the zavvi one for now

I prefer the HMV art but this has 2D & 3D which I'm more interested in
Both Zavvi and HMV steelbooks include 3D Disc and 2D Disc

HMV also includes 4K UHD Disc and Bonus Disc
Would not be surprised if Hmv drops the mixed 4k 3d release, or Zavvi includes the 4k aswell !? 4k is not doing that good and needs to be pushed more to sell it; company's have tried to sacrifice 3d to this aim, am very happy if they have now decided both can exist along side each other ! This one is going to get interesting, and a comic thrown in for good measure, bit early, but hopefully well done this time, they may be listening afterall ?

• Thanks
Reactions: marcnotrust
Would not be surprised if Hmv drops the mixed 4k 3d release, or Zavvi includes the 4k aswell !? 4k is not doing that good and needs to be pushed more to sell it; company's have tried to sacrifice 3d to this aim, am very happy if they have now decided both can exist along side each other ! This one is going to get interesting, and a comic thrown in for good measure, bit early, but hopefully well done this time, they may be listening afterall ?

I'm not interested in 4K anyway but im liking the HMV art more (at the mo) and as a full package is good value for money

Time will tell if anything is dropped or added though

Wonder if the comic will be a short origin of this spideys "bite" or what happened inbetween civil war and this

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: neo
Think I prefer the HMV TBA artwork if they stick to something like that HOWEVER...you have to admit the removable magnet is a neat idea. I don't see why steelbooks don't play around with these kind of concepts more. Imagine a Steelbook for Cast Away and they managed to have the raft on the cover with actual wood like material or a Goonies steelbook where some of the pieces of rubies, sapphires or diamonds on the front have shiny (plastic) gems in them. I don't know...obviously it's harder and would ramp steelbook prices up but if it works and looks amazing then I'm all for it.

Dont like magnets and with 4K included for same price HMV it is for me!

The magnet that came with Ghostbusters was awful.

So far it's looking like the HMV version for me too. I have no use for the 4K or 3D versions of any release, but if it's the same price... I might hang fire though and wait for finalised artwork before committing fully.