Spider-Man: Homecoming (4K+2D and 3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (FilmArena Collection #89) [Czech Republic]

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: December 13, 2017
Purchase links: 3D+2D - 4K+2D
Price: 999 CZK (E1) - 1199 CZK (E2) - 1299 CZK (E3) - 4999 CZK (E4)
Note: WEA
Group buy: Hosted by carllenc E1 - E2 - E3 - E4 Box - E5 A - E5 B
E1.jpg E2.jpg E3.jpg E4.jpg

21032871_1481087472008224_3936953246344885099_n.jpg
received_1890750887608123.jpeg

Screen Shot 2017-08-11 at 19.06.09.png

Last edited:
Nice enough idea but it's not like Avengers to divide into 3 slips..They should produce more Spidey slips (& just put the Vulture, Iron Man slips in the Maniacs Box). The best part of this exclusive is the WEA steel..

I can buy some copies on your behalf and post them to you without any tip if you are fine with that. This way it will benefit both is if but I think this will be sold out even before FA opens this for pre-order.

Cheers mate

I'll PM you ;)

This move is kinda stupid because if you're like me and don't buy OC the only one to get is the Spiderman because it is a Spiderman movie.

They really are hunting for the OC buyers and ignoring pretty much everyone else

Maybe...but anyway these 3 are looking really cool. Nobody buys the iron man slip separately. But all together :hungry::thumbs:

Last edited:
All 3 look great together as one piece of artwork that's if you can afford to purchase all 3 editions :rofl:

I will get just one edition and that will be the one with spiderman on the slip

If I win the euromillions on Tuesday I will get all 3 editions :LOL:

Love the image used as a whole (I was actually really hoping they'd use it on a slip), but cut up and used on separate slips I don't find it too appealing... apart from the Spidey one, for obvious reasons.

I'd rather they scrapped the Iron Man part and used the rest of the image as a wraparound for just one single slip (Spidey on the front and Vulture on the back, similar to my old steelbook concept...

#99 Spidey Homecoming (SC).png

All 3 look great together as one piece of artwork that's if you can afford to purchase all 3 editions :rofl:

I will get just one edition and that will be the one with spiderman on the slip

If I win the euromillions on Tuesday I will get all 3 editions :LOL:
All three would definitely look pretty sweet lined up on a shelf, but yeah... I think we can all guess which slip will be the most popular! Must admit that the Vulture one is kinda cool too though actually.

This move is kinda stupid because if you're like me and don't buy OC the only one to get is the Spiderman because it is a Spiderman movie.

They really are hunting for the OC buyers and ignoring pretty much everyone else

I get why people got the hump with HDZeta and when they limited the Harley Quinn edition of Suicide Squad to the Boxset or when they do likewise with a 4K edition of their releases but I genuinely can’t see your complaint here?

What exactly is it you're not happy about? That FA are making your decision easy as someone who only wants one edition?

• Thanks
Reactions: Radagast
All three would definitely look pretty sweet lined up on a shelf, but yeah... I think we can all guess which slip will be the most popular! Must admit that the Vulture one is kinda cool too though actually.
I agree the Vulture artwork looks great and if I could afford to get 2 editions it would be both Vulture and Spider-Man Slips

There is no way I can afford to get all 3 it's hard enough at the moment to be able to afford just 1 edition :rofl: around this time of the year with the amount of releases been released during Oct-Dec

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
Love the image used as a whole (I was actually really hoping they'd use it on a slip), but cut up and used on separate slips I don't find it too appealing... apart from the Spidey one, for obvious reasons.

I'd rather they scrapped the Iron Man part and used the rest of the image as a wraparound for just one single slip (Spidey on the front and Vulture on the back, similar to my old steelbook concept...

View attachment 336640

I also think the iron man slip should be scrapped, like CC pointed out it will look so silly on its own but we all know FA have done this as a money grabber for FAC completionists

Also really like the vulture slip and would rather it be a wrap around with him on the back of the spidey slip. Would be very cool and I love that shot of vulture firing his gun

Reactions: Noodles
Have they said if all three versions will have the option of including 3D or 4K? I would hate to have to get the Iron Man version just to get the 3D. That would be an easy pass.

I get why people got the hump with HDZeta and when they limited the Harley Quinn edition of Suicide Squad to the Boxset or when they do likewise with a 4K edition of their releases but I genuinely can’t see your complaint here?

What exactly is it you're not happy about? That FA are making your decision easy as someone who only wants one edition?
I think, like myself, he would have preferred more variety of Spiderman slips (as it is a spiderman film after all) and not 2 useless slipcovers designs which aren't really suitable choices but instead seem as just a gimmick to cash in on multiple sales. Or maybe FA just got carried away with this whole idea and didn't think the thing through properly!?

Anyone who's not buying the box set will have to be quick to get an actual spiderman slip as it seems that's the one that will be most in demand........

• Thanks
Reactions: icharlie17
Have they said if all three versions will have the option of including 3D or 4K? I would hate to have to get the Iron Man version just to get the 3D. That would be an easy pass.

Only the Iron man version is fully loaded. To make everyone buy it lol

(It wouldn't surprise me)

Don't forget the way the print run will be split up:

2k print run: 1k - Iron Man slip 4k,3D and 2D discs, 800 - Vulture slip 3D and 2D discs and 200 Spider-man slip 2D disc only ;):p

Lol that also wouldn't surprise me

• Thanks
Reactions: Jhadur

As poiinted out by @BluSteel2012 I’d like to have three different and cool Spidey slips with more varierty (a lenti, a slip with spiderman logo and cool debosed i.e) instead of being limited to only pick one option by default. Don’t get me wrong I like the Spiderman slip a lot but maybe if done right I’d prefer other edition. The fact that they only offer one and they decide to give a whole edition for an iron man one is bad imo.

• Thanks
Reactions: BluSteel2012