Spider-Man: Homecoming (4K+2D and 3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (FilmArena Collection #89) [Czech Republic]

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: December 13, 2017
Purchase links: 3D+2D - 4K+2D
Price: 999 CZK (E1) - 1199 CZK (E2) - 1299 CZK (E3) - 4999 CZK (E4)
Note: WEA
Group buy: Hosted by carllenc E1 - E2 - E3 - E4 Box - E5 A - E5 B
E1.jpg E2.jpg E3.jpg E4.jpg

21032871_1481087472008224_3936953246344885099_n.jpg
received_1890750887608123.jpeg

Screen Shot 2017-08-11 at 19.06.09.png

Last edited:
Why am I not surprised FA didn't hesitate to sell 3x slips of this? :LOL::rolleyes: They're obsession with offering a multitude of editions knows no bounds :p

I've already committed to Kimchi's but will definitley be picking up at least 1 copy for the steelbook here and that of course will be spidey. Vulture slip looks cool but there's no way I fancy buying all 3 copies for the "full banner" effect :stop: I don't have sufficient shelf/storage space to display all 3 facing forwards anyway :rolleyes::(

I will wait to see their Lenti version or get the steelbook only (E5)

• Thanks
Reactions: Mickle_89
Was thinking the exact same thing. Even the spidey one on its own doesn’t look quite right. You’d have to buy all to have an image that looks decent. Another release that makes me glad I’m just not that into most FA releases.

Which Blufans are you referring to though? If it’s the X-Men/Wolverine ones then I get that comparison but with the Transformers: Age of Extinction set thankfully the combined image is on the back. The front of thos individually have a coherent image.

I'm referring to Blufans splitting up the extras (booklet and artcards) between the different versions of GotG2

• Thanks
Reactions: YellowCake
As always I need some premium edition help.

So I see that everybody is talking about the E5 bare bones steelbook.

What does the E5 stand for?

And is that what the 3D+2D link leads to?

All I know is that I would just like to have the steelbook in the picture in the OP. No slips. Nothing else.
Does anyone know if this artwork has been confirmed?

I don't want the North American art release.

Thank you in advance.

As always I need some premium edition help.

So I see that everybody is talking about the E5 bare bones steelbook.

What does the E5 stand for?

And is that what the 3D+2D link leads to?

All I know is that I would just like to have the steelbook in the picture in the OP. No slips. Nothing else.
Does anyone know if this artwork has been confirmed?

I don't want the North American art release.

Thank you in advance.
E5 is Edition 5. Some Filmarena releases, more specifically WEA ( World exclusive Art ) have multiple editions. Like Alien Covenant recently which has 5 editions, E1, E2 and so on.

E5 for Filmarena is generally the "barebones steelbook" on its own, no slip, booklets, numbering cards etc... although you may get a lenti magnet.. I'm not sure as I don't generally go for E5s, someone here should be able to confirm that. If you look st the Alien Covenant thread it should confirm if that E5 comes with a lenti magnet.

That link does look like it yes, but nearer the time it should say E5 I would of thought, once all the beauty shots have been revealed.

And yes that artwork is confirmed 100%

:thumbs:

E5 for Filmarena is generally the "barebones steelbook" on its own, no slip, booklets, numbering cards etc... although you may get a lenti magnet.. I'm not sure as I don't generally go for E5s, someone here should be able to confirm that. If you look st the Alien Covenant thread it should confirm if that E5 comes with a lenti magnet.

I don't know regarding Alien, but Logan came with a lenti :thumbs:

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Steelselecta
E5 is Edition 5. Some Filmarena releases, more specifically WEA ( World exclusive Art ) have multiple editions. Like Alien Covenant recently which has 5 editions, E1, E2 and so on.

That link does look like it yes, but nearer the time it should say E5 I would of thought, once all the beauty shots have been revealed.

And yes that artwork is confirmed 100%

:thumbs:

Thank you for your reply.

That link does take you to a page that says that it comes with a lenticular magnet (I'd prefer it without the magnet)

But it still shows photos indicating artwork TBC that's why I was asking.

• Thanks

That link does take you to a page that says that it comes with a lenticular magnet (I'd prefer it without the magnet)

Probably Filmarena haven't update their web page yet, but that will be the artwork for it 100% as it has been confirmed a while back. A few pages back you'll see the confirmation.

Think you will have to put up with the magnet or bin it when it arrives as I don't think they will do a total barebones version.

I got the E5 version of Logan that came with a lenti magnet. I just took the magnet from the front of the steel and stuck it onto the back so I could display the steel front. FA haven't done a decent lenti imo so I wasn't gonna keep it on the front of the steel. :)

• Thanks
Reactions: harry
I got the E5 version of Logan that came with a lenti magnet. I just took the magnet from the front of the steel and stuck it onto the back so I could display the steel front. FA haven't done a decent lenti imo so I wasn't gonna keep it on the front of the steel. :)

My sad problem is that I prefer not to open my steelbooks and I prefer the look of the steelbook over the lenti image. I recently purchased The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Lenticular magnet edition steelbook and when I received it, most of the shrink wrap was torn. So I wept as I removed the rest of the shrink wrap, removed the magnet to see underneath, and I was surprised at the embossed cover. Looks great!

So now I'm not really a fan of lenti magnets on the cover (I dunno if I ever was)

I'd be interested to see how many would prefer FA to stop doing lenti magnets and do lenti slips instead. It'd get my vote.

I would prefer everybody to stop making lenti magnets. If they want to make a lenti, put it on a slip as you say.
That includes Zavvi. I guess their experiment with slipcovers didn't work out?

I haven't seen any releases from them with slip boxes in a while.

My sad problem is that I prefer not to open my steelbooks and I prefer the look of the steelbook over the lenti image. I recently purchased The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Lenticular magnet edition steelbook and when I received it, most of the shrink wrap was torn. So I wept as I removed the rest of the shrink wrap, removed the magnet to see underneath, and I was surprised at the embossed cover. Looks great!

So now I'm not really a fan of lenti magnets on the cover (I dunno if I ever was)
Oh no........ you're one of those " I'd rather keep it sealed and not see the true beauty underneath" kind of people.

Sorry, but I can't talk to you now and you need to find a corner to sit and hang your head in shame !!! :LOL::rofl::LOL:

I'm only joking of course, but I still can't get my head round why people would want to keep them sealed, but hey, different strokes for different folks and all that.

Me personally, can't wait to strip em off!!

Oh no........ you're one of those " I'd rather keep it sealed and not see the true beauty underneath" kind of people.

Sorry, but I can't talk to you now and you need to find a corner to sit and hang your head in shame !!! :LOL::rofl::LOL:

I'm only joking of course, but I still can't get my head round why people would want to keep them sealed, but hey, different strokes for different folks and all that.

Me personally, can't wait to strip em off!!

All the rooms in my place are shaped like octagons just to make it easier to find a corner to sit in. ;)

I know. Part of my problem is that I don't watch the movies in the steelbooks so I can't get myself to open them.
I have amaray versions for all movies that I have in steelbooks.

My wish is that someday they stop shrink wrapping steelbooks.
I wish somehow they could be sold unsealed, in some kind of box, or container or tupperware!
Or maybe in plain gift wrapping paper! Just something that doesn't have to be removed from shrink wrap.

Even my amarays stay shrink wrapped until the day I actually want to watch it (if that day ever comes)
I tend to like buying movie more than actually ever watching them. Because of course I've already seen them.

• Thanks
All the rooms in my place are shaped like octagons just to make it easier to find a corner to sit in. ;)

I know. Part of my problem is that I don't watch the movies in the steelbooks so I can't get myself to open them.
I have amaray versions for all movies that I have in steelbooks.

My wish is that someday they stop shrink wrapping steelbooks.
I wish somehow they could be sold unsealed, in some kind of box, or container or tupperware!
Or maybe in plain gift wrapping paper! Just something that doesn't have to be removed from shrink wrap.

Even my amarays stay shrink wrapped until the day I actually want to watch it (if that day ever comes)
I tend to like buying movie more than actually ever watching them. Because of course I've already seen them.

In the most polite way possible .... You are so strange :rolleyes::D