Spider-Man: Homecoming (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (WeET Collection Exclusive No. 18) [Korea]

tommyh84

Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: October 25, 2023
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip A1 - Full Slip A2 - Lenti B1 - Lenti B2 (Pre-order on September 22, at 2 PM - Korea time)
Price: $257 (Box Set) - $58.99 (individual editions)

91622D01-A7F2-49CF-B8E4-9011607D2D2F.jpeg 10AEF61B-43CD-4B08-97BE-42F8BB6DF7D5.jpeg 5CF84F53-E9A0-4155-98CF-0A5F4B721BDA.jpeg 3CA7A79A-E64E-47AB-AFE3-B4D9F601FDC7.jpeg 8BAD266E-B531-481D-B288-8635E6ADF521.jpeg
A145A678-81AE-4281-B0AD-C00F28E15DB9.jpeg 1FAA68AC-B1B3-43AF-982D-DADA10E21010.jpeg

Last edited:
I really like lenti B1 but I own Full Slips for the other weet spideys so either of the FS will do me

Will go with FS A1 most likely, gotta keep Weet Spidey FS line going

Lenti B2 is same as Blufans DL which is one of the best lentis ever made and it will be great here too, but no way they beat Blufans

A1 FS seems the best to me despite roughly having the same art as the FAC WEA. Such redundancy since I already own the FAC and Blufans one clicks. Will probably get the one click of this, but might open it and see which edition looks the best - then get rid of the other editions. I hope one else releases a one click of this because all the artwork for this movie has already been used, but I'm guessing Manta will have a go at it and join the redundant club?

can’t decide if I wanna keep the Filmarena full slip with the other weets, they did do a great job with it but it does have the lenticular on its back which bothers my ocd lol

Hmm.. think I may pass on this. I've got the FAC steel, inside the Blufans OAB slip, which is the best combo available imo.

A1 is the best, but same art as FAC steel. A2 is boring tbh. B1 is the same as the steel. B2 front is same as blufans BE DL (and messy imo), rear is the same as blufans OAB DL.

Will be curious to see how much will prices be jacked up on scalpbay after releases start to arrive :D. Probably not in range of Spiderman 1-3 where OC is selling for like 1800-2000€ LOL.
I'm gonna buy just cheapest single slip edition just for steelbook since WeET will release Tom Holland trilogy one after another, unlike other retailers where its either WWA or releases are incomplete :D.

B2 really should have been a FS rather than a SL as it's far too similar to the Blufans DL in its current config. Don't like how B1 is only a SL as well, WeET need to start doing DL's. Was always going to hard to come up with something truly unique though given this is now the 3rd premium release of this film. A1 probably the one to get if you're only getting 1 edition

I have the BF version, but I think I’ve got all the other 4k Weet Spider man releases, so gonna get a one click of this one too…i assume they’re gonna do the same for Far From Home, the weakest of the Holland Spidey movies, and No Way Home (arguably the best, but need to rewatch it back to back with this one to be sure).

I have the BF version, but I think I’ve got all the other 4k Weet Spider man releases, so gonna get a one click of this one too…i assume they’re gonna do the same for Far From Home, the weakest of the Holland Spidey movies, and No Way Home (arguably the best, but need to rewatch it back to back with this one to be sure).

Been answered before but yes they are

A106F71A-0532-4F4C-8518-3691BB8CB55F.jpeg

015502FC-85CF-43B7-8A1F-109654F2D0BF.png

Spider-Man Homecoming GB Process, please read carefully to avoid confusion.
  1. Please create an account on the bluraylife store as soon as possible.
  2. Ensure that you log in at least five minutes before the GB goes live and use the following link.
  3. The GB product listings for Spider-Man Homecoming will only appear at the exact predetermined GB live time. Until then, they will not be visible on the GB section or in the search results.
  4. Once you have added a product to your cart, please include your HDN ID in the "Order special instructions" field.
  5. Choose from multiple payment options during checkout, with Shop Pay as the preferred option. You can download and setup the shop pay app on your phone or computer in advance, you can also apple pay , meta pay, credit cards etc.
  6. You will receive the shipping bill via the usual process within 1-2 weeks after product release from either USA HUB or HK HUB host (myself or @blackberry) .
  7. Orders can only be shipped to address provided during initial order placement. No changes allowed to ensure fast order fulfillment.

That being said here is when the Group Buy will be live. Once its sold out there will be no restock and the only options would be to try directly at WeetCollection store or other sources

1694659357130.png

Where to put HDN forum id while checking out?

hdnid.png

Order Limits

1. Only one OC Box per customer or address is allowed.
  2. Customers are limited to purchasing one of each individual variant for each address.
  3. Customers who buy the box edition are not permitted to purchase individual variants (A1, A2, B1, B2).