Spider-Man: Homecoming (4K+3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #56) [China]

Aug 25, 2011
Hong Kong
Release date: TBA
Group buy: TBA
Notes: WEA Steelbook. Exclusive Lenticular Edition. Super limited print run

Boxset.jpgSL.jpgDL.jpgFullslip.jpg
50376831418_41b64f93a2_k.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
? what they did OAB and then exclusive...hmmm

per Kevin:

Spider-Man: Homecoming WEA Steelbook (BE#56) (4K+3D+2D) World Exclusive Art Steelbook, Exclusive Lenticular Edition, Super Limited Print Run! More info. coming soon!

• Informative
Reactions: dfoles
? what they did OAB and then exclusive...hmmm

per Kevin:

Spider-Man: Homecoming WEA Steelbook (BE#56) (4K+3D+2D) World Exclusive Art Steelbook, Exclusive Lenticular Edition, Super Limited Print Run! More info. coming soon!
I hate the variance between OAB and Exclusive.

Reactions: goufcustom
:rofl: :rofl: That’s too all those thinking their OABs were really worth £700+ over some silly auction form Dares which we all know was bull shite from the start. Now everyone can complete their marvel collection without paying the dumbest prices you see on eBay :LOL::p

:rofl: :rofl: That’s too all those thinking their OABs were really worth £700+ over some silly auction form Dares which we all know was bull shite from the start. Now everyone can complete their marvel collection without paying the dumbest prices you see on eBay :LOL::p
Absolutely spot on!

What jokers there are.

Will be nice to own both though...

Or should I quickly sell my oab for only £500 now? :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: milky
When you can't issue WEA's for some time you re-release OAB's as WEA's. How can you blame them? :/

Reactions: yeslek
Hmm... First re-release from blufans, not sure how I feel about that.

A re-release? They’ve never done an exclusive WEA for Homecoming so not sure what you’re referring to

They’ve even done Only at Blufans and Exclusives for the same movie before. See: their Force Awakens release

They’ve done an OAB for Crimes of Grindelwald and are considering doing a Blufans Exclusive for that one, too

Reactions: DMD4k
A re-release? They’ve never done an exclusive WEA for Homecoming so not sure what you’re referring to

They’ve even done Only at Blufans and Exclusives for the same movie before. See: their Force Awakens release

They’ve done an OAB for Crimes of Grindelwald and are considering doing a Blufans Exclusive for that one, too

Very true! Although TFA was more or less at the same time, and for FB2 we knew a re-release was possible before pre-order for the OAB.
But you're right, it won't be the first, just out of the blue and years later, that's a first.

Ok I'm in :giggle: