Spider-Man: Homecoming (4K+3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #56) [China]

Aug 25, 2011
Hong Kong
Release date: TBA
Group buy: TBA
Notes: WEA Steelbook. Exclusive Lenticular Edition. Super limited print run

Boxset.jpgSL.jpgDL.jpgFullslip.jpg
50376831418_41b64f93a2_k.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Might get this since I’ve now got an actual stable income coming in

However not having half the Marvel blu fan stuff makes it feel like an incomplete collection...does that make sense, seems silly I know.

Interesting news. gives me hope for a Far From Home WEA release at some point from Blufans as well then

EDIT: Shame it only appears to be the one edition that's coming and not the usual 3 in a box :(

Reactions: DMD4k
Disney quit Chinese disc market a while ago... Blufans can't release any new MCU movies, including Avengers: Endgame, now...
As a result, we get homecoming BE version... We can expect Blufans do more spidey movies in the future!!

• Informative
Disney quit Chinese disc market a while ago... Blufans can't release any new MCU movies, including Avengers: Endgame, now...
As a result, we get homecoming BE version... We can expect Blufans do more spidey movies in the future!!

Has Disney actually quit the Chinese market?

I know a bunch of titles have been held up but isn’t this just a temporary thing?

Well, specifically, here Chinese disc market means China mainland market. As you can see, there is no simplified Chinese subtitle after ant-man 2...
no official announcement, but you can tell from so many facts!

• Thanks
Yet Blufans, through Kevin, stated, once again, that there will be new MCU releases in 2020. That's why I asked for a source for your info.

Quit sounds quite definitive. It they really had quit indefinitely that wouldn't explain how these 2 new China exclusives are now on the way? Seems to me whatever the issue was (the license for distribution in china) has now been resolved and things are moving again

Quit sounds quite definitive. It they really had quit indefinitely that wouldn't explain how these 2 new China exclusives are now on the way? Seems to me whatever the issue was (the license for distribution in china) has now been resolved and things are moving again
I hope so as we didn't get any new Disney release for like a year now... there are so many rumors these days

• Informative
Reactions: tommyh84

I hope so as we didn't get any new Disney release for like a year now... there are so many rumors these days

Ok, so just speculations, right? Because you said it like it's a fact ;)

Good to know the current situation in mainland China though.

If this is better than the FA one, I'll sell that one and get blufans! Interesting that they're only doing a Lenticular edition, makes me wonder if this is what blufans will do going forward with their Disney releases next year (if that gets resolved).

Cos the way I see it, they're gonna be doing a crap ton of Disney releases from Solo: A Star Wars Story (May, 2018) up to Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker (Dec, 2019). That already is alot of concepts, slips, one clicks galore, so 'IF' they do what they're doing with Spider-Man: Homecoming and just release one edition it would make it easier for them!

Anyway I'll definitely be keeping a close eye on this release! :watch:

Reactions: tanokike
Are you thinking, I know it's been hinted at by others too, that it's going to be a single release because of the limited print run? Or because there's only one image in the OP?

Are you thinking, I know it's been hinted at by others too, that it's going to be a single release because of the limited print run? Or because there's only one image in the OP?

In Kevin's post he says

World Exclusive Art Steelbook, Exclusive Lenticular Edition,
Super Limited Print Run!

That's what makes me think it's just the one edition. Time will tell I guess...

• Thanks
In Kevin's post he says

World Exclusive Art Steelbook, Exclusive Lenticular Edition,
Super Limited Print Run!

That's what makes me think it's just the one edition. Time will tell I guess...
Thanks tommy, completely missed that.

Reactions: tommyh84