Spider-Man: Homecoming (4K+3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #56) [China]

Aug 25, 2011
Hong Kong
Release date: TBA
Group buy: TBA
Notes: WEA Steelbook. Exclusive Lenticular Edition. Super limited print run

Boxset.jpgSL.jpgDL.jpgFullslip.jpg
50376831418_41b64f93a2_k.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Same mate, mine touched down in UK today too! :joy: Looking forward to my OC :cool::hungry:
Happy Fun GIF by reactionseditor

for some reason the Royal Mail tracking don’t work. I had to check the other ones

and it was very quick. Wasn’t it only sent a week ago?

Reactions: Mickle_89
for some reason the Royal Mail tracking don’t work. I had to check the other ones

Yeah I noticed that when I checked mine earlier as well but then it is an odd tracking number. Hopefully they are in the UK and we all get them early in the week

my OC is still in hong kong :(

Lmao Laughter GIF

I'm not sure mate, I'm just using 17 track. And wow yeah, mine was only sent on the 21/1 actually, so 2 days ago and it's already in the UK!! :OMG::confused: Like Tommy said though it's a weird tracking number, mine starts with "AS" which is a first in itself so must be some kind of expedited shipping which I didn't expect and/or pay for lol.

I'm not sure mate, I'm just using 17 track. And wow yeah, mine was only sent on the 21/1 actually, so 2 days ago and it's already in the UK!! :OMG::confused: Like Tommy said though it's a weird tracking number, mine starts with "AS" which is a first in itself so must be some kind of expedited shipping which I didn't expect and/or pay for lol.
Hopefully you won't have to pay an additional "handling" charge

On most of the tracking sites mine also says 21st but if you check the one Kevin supplies on the form it says the parcel info was sent on the 13th and shipment for transit started on the 20th. I assume yours is the same and yeah mine is AS too

• Helpful Post
On most of the tracking sites mine also says 21st but if you check the one Kevin supplies on the form it says the parcel info was sent on the 13th and shipment for transit started on the 20th. I assume yours is the same and yeah mine is AS too

Ah, I hadn't checked that one mate, thanks :thanks: Yep, mine is exactly the same as that, so really only started moving 1 day sooner than what 17 track says then lol. Still rapid!! :wow:

Reactions: Flloydo
Ah, I hadn't checked that one mate, thanks :thanks: Yep, mine is exactly the same as that, so really only started moving 1 day sooner than what 17 track says then lol. Still rapid!! :wow:

mine was released from Heathrow customs yesterday at 5pm. Still no idea who will
actually deliver it and the tracking still don’t work on Royal Mail. I assume yours left at the same-ish time?

mine was released from Heathrow customs yesterday at 5pm. Still no idea who will
actually deliver it and the tracking still don’t work on Royal Mail. I assume yours left at the same-ish time?
Yep, mine is exactly the same time according to that tracking site from Kevin. 17 track hasn't updated since the 23rd though. I wondered if it might be Parcelforce so attempted to input the number there, and it came back saying "The reference number you've entered is for a Royal Mail delivery. To get tracking information for this item, please go to Royalmail.com".

But as we both know it doesn't show up at RM yet which is strange but I'll presume for now that's who it will be.

Reactions: Flloydo
Mine arrived in the UK this morning at 07:24 after leaving China today at 03:40. Under 4 hours flight time from China, I'm impressed :thumbs:(yes I understand times stated are probably local times :p )

Yep, mine is exactly the same time according to that tracking site from Kevin. 17 track hasn't updated since the 23rd though. I wondered if it might be Parcelforce so attempted to input the number there, and it came back saying "The reference number you've entered is for a Royal Mail delivery. To get tracking information for this item, please go to Royalmail.com".

But as we both know it doesn't show up at RM yet which is strange but I'll presume for now that's who it will be.

Any movement or sign of yours? Mine hasn’t changed since it left Heathrow on Sunday