Spider-Man: Homecoming (4K+3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #56) [China]

Aug 25, 2011
Hong Kong
Release date: TBA
Group buy: TBA
Notes: WEA Steelbook. Exclusive Lenticular Edition. Super limited print run

Boxset.jpgSL.jpgDL.jpgFullslip.jpg
50376831418_41b64f93a2_k.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited:
So I do think this is a lovely set and the lentis are crisp etc but there’s a few small things that bug me. It don’t put me off but I feel like I want to mention them.

Blufans do tend to change things every year or 2 with small aspects like numbering, slips sizes etc and although it’s been mentioned it does bug me that they scrapped the numbering card with this edition. Not sure if that will stick going forward considering deadpool 2 still had it but I wish it wasn’t a sticker on the bottom of the slips. I know other retailers do that but I liked that blufans was a little different.

another thing I noticed is the sticker. Again no biggy but I quite liked that their last few releases had a thicker card like sticker. This has just gone back to the thinner normal sticker.

the steelbook does look great however the picture quality of the ship on the sides that spidey is webbed too is quite low quality. It looks fine from a distance but up close it’s quite a low res.

And lastly the full slip. It’s a bit of a standard finish. It looks great still but it’s just gloss with some embossing. I really wish it had a kind of Beauty and the beast/ guardians 2 style premium finish.

however, the lentis do look excellent (I was a bit worried by the SL before getting it in hand but it looks fine). The connecting back images are great even with the one lenti. And it works it being the middle image of spidey as the lenti. I’m not a massive fan of the poster art of the Chinese poster but it looks fantastic as a lenti and the OC box is cool too. Overall I’m pleasantly happy but there’s just those little things that bug me but don’t ruin it for me.

I do kinda wish the SL was the below image in the spoiler but the actual image has turned out great as a lenti

0030E1F0-7C18-4AE9-A964-5561B8D964A2.jpeg

Last edited:
So I do think this is a lovely set and the lentis are crisp etc but there’s a few small things that bug me. It don’t put me off but I feel like I want to mention them.

Blufans do tend to change things every year or 2 with small aspects like numbering, slips sizes etc and although it’s been mentioned it does bug me that they scrapped the numbering card with this edition. Not sure if that will stick going forward considering deadpool 2 still had it but I wish it wasn’t a sticker on the bottom of the slips. I know other retailers do that but I liked that blufans was a little different.

another thing I noticed is the sticker. Again no biggy but I quite liked that their last few releases had a thicker card like sticker. This has just gone back to the thinner normal sticker.

the steelbook does look great however the picture quality of the ship on the sides that spidey is webbed too is quite low quality. It looks fine from a distance but up close it’s quite a low res.

And lastly the full slip. It’s a bit of a standard finish. It looks great still but it’s just gloss with some embossing. I really wish it had a kind of Beauty and the beast/ guardians 2 style premium finish.

however, the lentis do look excellent (I was a bit worried by the SL before getting it in hand but it looks fine). The connecting back images are great even with the one lenti. And it works it being the middle image of spidey as the lenti. I’m not a massive fan of the poster art of the Chinese poster but it looks fantastic as a lenti and the OC box is cool too. Over all I’m pleasantly happy but there’s just those little thing that bug me but don’t ruin it for me.

I do kinda wish the SL was the below image in the spoiler but the actual image has turned out great as a lenti

Yeah pretty much same points that bugs me off too. The back numbering card is the biggest step down from those, I really liked that on Blufans too.

Reactions: Flloydo