Purchase link: HMV
Price: £24.99
Group buy: click here to join
Notes: 4K Ultra HD, 3D Blu-ray, 2D Blu-ray, Bonus Blu-ray Disc and Comic

02-484043.jpg

03-484043.jpg
01-484043.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I really like this steel but mine has a small ding on the front of it that can be seen easier by the glossy finish. Think I'll have it replaced.

Got mine today. It’s a beautiful steelbook. The gloss makes it so much better.

To the people who own this, mine has a few hairline scratches, just checking to see if that’s the case for the rest of you?

Got mine today. It’s a beautiful steelbook. The gloss makes it so much better.

To the people who own this, mine has a few hairline scratches, just checking to see if that’s the case for the rest of you?

Loads of hairline scratches all over mine, I presumed it was just standard, can only see them in certain light so not the end of the world

• Thanks
Reactions: jaffajakes
An odd pairing, I know... but figured I's still share my Spidey steelbook I received from HMV, thanks to Cooey!:thumbs:

Attachments

• IMG_1104.jpg
    IMG_1104.jpg
    592.7 KB · Views: 152
  • Helpful Post
  • Thanks
Reactions: Ali D and dfoles
My arrived today but didn’t have the exclusive only hmv sticker at all that weird yours had it on the steelbook not mine

Hmv don't sticker all their exclusives. I've bought stuff both online and in-store from them in the past and there's no consistency to it. I guess it all depends on whether they actually have stickers available or maybe whether the staff can be bothered to label the stock.

Reactions: MM3 and scarface007