Spider-Man: Homecoming (4K and 3D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (OAB - Blufans) [China]

cooey

Premium Supporter
Jan 5, 2012
UK
Release date: December 2017
Note: WWA SteelBook with Double Lenticular Slipcase. 4K+BD 300 COPIES - 3D+BD 200 COPIES
Group Buy: To be hosted by cooey, live on Sunday 26th November
Group Buy info:
GB info

* Price is $75 for either edition (includes everything as always with Blufans)
* Qty for the GB is 20 of each edition
* GB limit is strictly 1 x per person. You can only sign up for 1 edition (so you can't buy 1 x 3D and then 1 x 4K - if you do the second edition that you purchase will be cancelled and refunded straight away)
* GB will be open Sunday evening between 1700-2200 UK time
* Due to the limited quantity these will be done in small drops and not all at once

3B27DA76-8FA1-494F-BB14-136AA7ADA125.jpeg

Last edited:
I contacted to him in past and, although on description is written Andalucía, he told me he wasn’t in Spain.....

I contacted to him in past and, although on description is written Andalucía, he told me he wasn’t in Spain.....
Maybe not... although I certainly received a shipment from her sent from the south of Spain.
I don't think she/he/them are Spanish, but they obviously spend time here.

the seller who erased all their lists and has private bids? I thought I got a good price but if there's something fishy then I can see why price was so good
Yes, that's the one Andy. If you won some of those auctions then contact that seller and ask what's going on. He/she/them/it may still honour the winning bids.

By the way I'm selling a bridge...

• Haha
Reactions: willbar84

A few years ago that seller 100% lived in Spain and did raffles. He may have moved back to the UK now but he definitely used to send out items, in quite a timely fashion and very well packed if I recall.
He will likely wait for all bidding/listings to end and then send out all packages at once.

• Thanks
Reactions: DMD4k
But Andy, that's a whole different matter entirely. That should be safe for you, we're only talking, or I think we are LOL, about the auctions that ended yesterday, or that were ending today.

I'd still write to that ebayer just to be sure, because something fishy has been going on, but if you payed for a pre-order chances are you're safe. Paypal has your back if you're not, so you'll get your money back, but it might make you miss out on the edition. GL

Whoever I buy off on ebay (and trust me it's rare) all I care about is getting my items, nothing else.
I know my limits price wise. I'm sure that guy will send all of his out now he's made his money.

Yep he’s certainly made his money and now he’s refunding lol

The thing is her m.o. has changed since last time I purchased. Private bids are new.
I've yet to see a private auction on eBay that doesn't stink.
Could you please enlighten me, what are "private bids/auctions"? I've bid on his Melancholia package yesterday*, just like any other regular eBay user.
Thank you.

* = I didn't win it, naturally. But with the latest developments I suppose it wouldn't have mattered either way. :p

What?? Seriously? This is 'dares52' seller?

Yep I’ve been following all of his auctions. Most of the photos aren’t even his. He’s a member on HDN and I won’t disclose his name if anyone asks that doesn’t know.

My friend just had some refunds come through for 3 items he bought.

So anyone expecting invoices you might as well forget it.

Whatever his intentions are to list around £35k worth of steels to make a runner with our money and then changed his mind, or decided not to bother we will never know...

• Thanks
Reactions: DMD4k
Could you please enlighten me, what are "private bids/auctions"? I've bid on his Melancholia package yesterday*, just like any other regular eBay user.
Thank you.

* = I didn't win it, naturally. But with the latest developments I suppose it wouldn't have mattered either way. :p
All it means is you can't see any details of the bidders.