Spider-Man: Homecoming (4K and 3D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (OAB - Blufans) [China]

cooey

Premium Supporter
Jan 5, 2012
UK
Release date: December 2017
Note: WWA SteelBook with Double Lenticular Slipcase. 4K+BD 300 COPIES - 3D+BD 200 COPIES
Group Buy: To be hosted by cooey, live on Sunday 26th November
Group Buy info:
GB info

* Price is $75 for either edition (includes everything as always with Blufans)
* Qty for the GB is 20 of each edition
* GB limit is strictly 1 x per person. You can only sign up for 1 edition (so you can't buy 1 x 3D and then 1 x 4K - if you do the second edition that you purchase will be cancelled and refunded straight away)
* GB will be open Sunday evening between 1700-2200 UK time
* Due to the limited quantity these will be done in small drops and not all at once

3B27DA76-8FA1-494F-BB14-136AA7ADA125.jpeg

Last edited:
Yep I’ve been following all of his auctions. Most of the photos aren’t even his. He’s a member on HDN and I won’t disclose his name if anyone asks that doesn’t know.

My friend just had some refunds come through for 3 items he bought.

So anyone expecting invoices you might as well forget it.

Whatever his intentions are to list around £35k worth of steels to make a runner with our money and then changed his mind, or decided not to bother we will never know...

I bet it's @Flloydo :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: harry
I was watching all of his listings as i was intersted in alot of it. 95% of it ended on crazy high prices. The seller is well known in the Facebook communities doing 'raffles'

Ive bought from him before and never had a problem though. He always always shipped my stuff.

He probaly kept listings private so he could bump up every listing with his fake account and noone would be able to telll as they cant see the feedback of the account

Something is very fishy seeing as though a ton of his listings got cancelled

• Helpful Post
Reactions: harry
Yep I’ve been following all of his auctions. Most of the photos aren’t even his. He’s member on HDN and I won’t disclose his name if anyone asks that doesn’t know.

My friend just had some refunds come through for 3 items he bought.

So anyone expecting invoices you might as well forget it.

Whatever his intentions are to list around £35k worth a steels to make a runner with our money and then changed his mind, or decided not to bother we will never know...

So you've definitely been refunded for each purchase you made?
Could this just be a case of 'cold feet' by the seller whereby he has listed these items and hoping to see how much he can make and because it's not enough for him he will just relist them later on again?

Obviously whatever the situation there it's wrong but this same guy was legit with sending out his items years ago.

Reactions: djjez83
Could this just be a case of 'cold feet' by the seller whereby he has listed these items and hoping to see how much he can make and because it's not enough for him he will just relist them later on again?

Obviously whatever the situation there it's wrong but this same guy was legit with sending out his items years ago.

Who knows what he’s up to. But that’s a lot of stuff to list if he wants to really check what they sell for and liable for loads of negative feedback. Nothing adds up to what he’s doing.

I’ve bought from him before and had no problems. But to list pretty much your entire rare collection in ten days is bizarre to say the least...

• Haha
Reactions: djjez83
Is this the same Spanish seller that always puts in the description that the shipping to U.K. is actually X amount?

Who knows what he’s up to. But that’s a lot of stuff to list if he wants to really check what they sell for and liable for loads of negative feedback. Nothing adds up to what he’s doing.

I’ve bought from him before and had no problems. But to list pretty much your entire rare collection in ten days is bizarre to say the least...

I reckon it's a price comparison job. He's listed a lot of already expensive items, some of the rarest as you say, and then refunded. He's obviously seeing how much they are willing to go for at this present time and those he's not happy with he will then relist later on. Clearly an experienced seller and knows his items.

The reputation he had built is pretty much shot now. IMO, there is no justification for this type of behavior.

Well, ok, that's a one off... and the £1,005 for Ultron set too lol. But you know what some of these sellers are like, I've said it before and it's human nature to be greedy.
Oh I agree, and hey, if the seller could actually get that, then kudos. But yeah, a final 207 pounds in the last 5 seconds seemed legit.

Ahhh, yeah I see this seller all the time. I may of even purchased from him/ her before but I’ve definately bid on their items in the past

Strange. I thought they were reputable.

I'm one of those who won a couple of listings from this guy (no, I didn't buy either this edition nor the nova ultron set, those prices are crazy)

I wrote him to send me the price without shipping and I have no answer either at the moment. I don't know what to do now. I do not want to pay the shipping costs, in the ads he promised to send for free, and he confirmed it to me by private message. I thought he'd just be busy, but reading all this, I'm worried now.

I don't think £717 is out of the realm of possibility for this release.

They've sold for a few hundred less before and the more it rises, the more it will continue to do so. 300 one day, 550 the next, 700 now? Maybe one day it'll be worth 2k and 700 will look cheap in retrospect.

It's sold for around 600 before, so perhaps every bidder was expecting to be paying more than that - it being the only on worldwide ebay at the same time as Far From Home is released, maybe something fishy has occurred but I wouldn't be surprised if the next authentic auction settles for around the same price if not more.

I don't think £717 is out of the realm of possibility for this release.

They've sold for a few hundred less before and the more it rises, the more it will continue to do so. 300 one day, 550 the next, 700 now? Maybe one day it'll be worth 2k and 700 will look cheap in retrospect.

It's sold for around 600 before, so perhaps every bidder was expecting to be paying more than that - it being the only on worldwide ebay at the same time as Far From Home is released, maybe something fishy has occurred but I wouldn't be surprised if the next authentic auction settles for around the same price if not more.

it will be literally the only marvel blufans im missing but i cant bring myself to pay that much so will probaly never own it

• Thanks
Reactions: matthewtheunicorn