Premium Supporter
May 3, 2011
Montreal
Release date: October 17th, 2017
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $34.99

Spider-Man_HC_BB.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This turned up being the same across the board so I just should have waited and not get the HMV one and just stuck to the BBY one instead. :bag: Oh well too late now, and it really doesn't matter I guess when it all comes down to brass tacks and all.

Not a bad film. Watched the 4K stream last night that came with this. Only problem is the stream was corrupted and had start over 3 times and fast forward. Probably be the one and only time I ever stream a 4K movie.

Wow matte, that´s unexpected! US was only hope for full gloss, I don´t believe EU will have a gloss one. Look how it´s dull and blend geez this artwork was screaming for gloss. Anyway money saved as I will stick now with one and only FA beauty.

the other bb spidey set is matte too. no title on spine, i guess cause the plastic sleeve has that. But also likely cause the other Countries who get that will be of same run and no title on spine.

U.S. Deadpool was matte but other versions were full gloss.

So we'll have to wait and see......

Inside art is poor. Disc art is cool!

Deadpool was fox though.

This one is surprising considering sony are usually gloss (ghostbusters, life, sausage party etc)

Fingers crossed the EU version is gloss because this would be a huge shame if the rest of the world is matte. Art just screams for it and I was adamant this would be glossy