Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse (4K+2D & 3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (WeET COLLECTION - Collection No.10) [Korea]

Feb 21, 2017
Release date: March 27, 2019
Purchase links: Full Slip Type A - Lenti - Full Slip Type C - One Click (Pre-order March 13 at 2 PM Korea time) - Check your local time HERE
Price: $48.99 (Full Slip Type A or Lenti) - $43.99 (Full Slip Type C) - $142 (One Click)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Full Slip Type A - Lenti - Full Slip Type C - One Click
Note: Full Slip Type A (4K + 2D + Bonus) 500 copies - Lenti O-Ring (4K + 2D + Bonus) 500 copies - Full Slip Type C (3D + 2D + Bonus) 500 copies

FB_IMG_1551933000919.jpgFB_IMG_1551933003299.jpgFB_IMG_1551933005339.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
That Type C is where it's at. Too bad they didn't use that steelbook for the other releases.

All USA GB Parcels should be delivered tomorrow. (One Clicks already here), Single Editions tomorrow.

I will be sending a message tomorrow in the afternoon to all GB participants for shipping bill. Please keep an eye out for it.

Last edited:
So “bonus” didn’t mean a bonus disc, then? That’s a bummer. Pretty sure the only other place I’ve seen it is the 4K + 3D SteelBook from India.

Nice work. Do you remember which steel has this tray so I can mod mine too :p

Steve Austin four-movie collection SteelBook can usually be found for $10-$12 new from most places in the US and is still in print, or at least they made enough that they could keep restocking it these past few years.

The bonus and UHD disc are from the Indian four disc set though, these didn’t come with the bonus disc so you have to get it elsewhere, or supplant it with the soundtrack CD or something.

Reactions: Aniv