Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Best Buy Exclusive) [Canada]

Mar 23, 2013
NB | Canada
Release date: March 19, 2019
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: CDN $44.99

m2229316.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: Drum18
If the Best Buy Canada version is actually 4K, as listed, and the Best Buy USA version is BD, as a collector of all things Spider-Man, I'd desire the 4K version. Unbelievably, I missed the preorder on Best Buy Canada. Did anyone double-dip, and would be willing to part with a copy? I'm in BC for convenience sake, if someone will have a second copy.
@Drum18 @Stygian

Reactions: Thwip
As mentioned previously but never really confirmed in the thread the release date for this is actually March 19th.

Appreciate the feedback guys/girls. I'd be willing to pay for shipping, from anywhere in Canada, I had just noted the BC piece for ease of a potential transaction. I'll bump and tag, as the release date approaches if I'm unable to secure a copy and if it is in fact in 4K.

• Thanks
Reactions: Stygian
Appreciate the feedback guys/girls. I'd be willing to pay for shipping, from anywhere in Canada, I had just noted the BC piece for ease of a potential transaction. I'll bump and tag, as the release date approaches if I'm unable to secure a copy and if it is in fact in 4K.

I can certainly try to grab one if it shows up at one of my local stores. I'm not personally interested in this title, otherwise I would have 3 copies on hand ... 1 to keep and 2 to return to avoid damage issues.

Reactions: Thwip
I can certainly try to grab one if it shows up at one of my local stores. I'm not personally interested in this title, otherwise I would have 3 copies on hand ... 1 to keep and 2 to return to avoid damage issues.

I'd be interested in buying a copy off of you if you do find one of these at your local Best buy. I really don't want to have to buy the Blu Ray steelbook and the 4k disc just to get them all in one bundle.

I'd be interested in buying a copy off of you if you do find one of these at your local Best buy. I really don't want to have to buy the Blu Ray steelbook and the 4k disc just to get them all in one bundle.

I'll see what I can do. Normally, it's me who restocks the Station Square location LOL

Reactions: Nova
I need some help! I'm absolutely sure I pre ordered this Steelbook. I have been eagerly awaiting the release like everyone else but when I went to find my order, nothing exists. I need this Steelbook and was 100% sure I placed the order. If anyone can help me out, that would be amazing. There's usually some on release day, I hope.