Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Best Buy Exclusive) [Canada]

Mar 23, 2013
NB | Canada
Release date: March 19, 2019
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: CDN $44.99

m2229316.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: Drum18
HDN Team,

Now that it’s confirmed that this release is indeed 4K, and I’ve missed the boat, I’d really appreciate any assistance from a member. Price and shipping from anywhere in Canada, not an issue.

Quick reminder of my obsession

Thanks. Another lacklustre effort with a hefty price. This film deserves better. I'll wait for other editions.

So this steelbook isn't completely matte. I can see some spot glossing or metallic effects in the eyes through the shrinkwrap.
I may know more later.

Damn… never been this unlucky with a steel from BBY... :(
All defects Under the jcard… let's try to exchange it with my 2nd copy in store tomorrow…

***EDIT***
Exchanged my case… but still not a perfect mint copy….

IMG_5573.JPGIMG_5574.JPGIMG_5575.JPG
IMG_5576.JPGIMG_5577.JPGIMG_5578.JPG
IMG_5579.JPGIMG_5580.JPGIMG_5581.JPG

Last edited:
Boring matte. Don’t see any metal shining for Zero

EDIT:
Exchanged case. Still a ding in the upper left corner, but I can live with that…
IMG_5582.JPGIMG_5583.JPGIMG_5584.JPGIMG_5585.JPG

Last edited:
I managed to get the BB USA SB while down in Orlando. Does anyone know if the 4K disc in the Amaray is the same as the 4K disc in the SB for Canada? If so, maybe I'll just buy a 4K Amaray and add the disc to the SB.

I managed to get the BB USA SB while down in Orlando. Does anyone know if the 4K disc in the Amaray is the same as the 4K disc in the SB for Canada? If so, maybe I'll just buy a 4K Amaray and add the disc to the SB.
the 4k & bd discs are different in both the CA and USA steels.

the black amaray has better disc art. both with diff graffiti !!!

Damn… never been this unlucky with a steel from BBY... :(
All defects Under the jcard… let's try to exchange it with my 2nd copy in store tomorrow…

View attachment 417090View attachment 417091View attachment 417092
View attachment 417093View attachment 417094View attachment 417095
View attachment 417096View attachment 417097View attachment 417098
Jeez, looks like someone's had a pop at the spider design on the back with a BB gun and missed ... decent grouping tho..

• Thanks
Reactions: Leafs17
So @Stygian or @Shadow of Light, once you've received your orders, please let me know if you have an extra copy available, I'd very much be interested. :cheers:

Hi @Thwip ... think there may have been a misunderstanding. I didn't order any since I wasn't interested, BUT if I found them in store when I visited, I would gladly pick one up for you. Sorry about the confusion!

Cheers!

Reactions: Thwip
HDN Team,

Now that it’s confirmed that this release is indeed 4K, and I’ve missed the boat, I’d really appreciate any assistance from a member. Price and shipping from anywhere in Canada, not an issue.

Quick reminder of my obsession

Unfortunately I didn't get any extra decent copies. One copy has a faint spine slash and the other has an indent in the J-card that is usually an indicator of a dent in the steelbook.

Unfortunately I didn't get any extra decent copies. One copy has a faint spine slash and the other has an indent in the J-card that is usually an indicator of a dent in the steelbook.

Noting the difficulty in getting this particular SteelBook, I wouldn't be averse to taking one of those, if you were willing to part with one???

Noting the difficulty in getting this particular SteelBook, I wouldn't be averse to taking one of those, if you were willing to part with one???

That's not a problem. I was going to return them. Do you unseal your steelbooks? Or do you keep them sealed?

That's not a problem. I was going to return them. Do you unseal your steelbooks? Or do you keep them sealed?

Sorry for the delayed reply @Stygian, I've been traveling for work. I unseal all of my SteelBooks, unless I have doubles. Let me know next steps for obtaining one of your copies, in a DM, and we'll go from there. Thanks again.