Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse (4K+3D+2D Blu-ray Premium Edition) [Japan]

Funashi

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jul 20, 2017
Asia
Release date: August 7, 2019
Purchase links: Amazon JP Exclusive - Standard
Price: ¥ 9,936 (Exclusive) - ¥ 7,443 (Standard)
Note: Amazon exclusive includes Bonus Disc

71+vx6EsVaL._SL1149_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I need a confirmation about the Japanese release. It looks really tempting and price is cheap now.

Can anybody confirm whether it has English text bubbles for 4K/3D/BD discs?

Also, what languages does this release have for subtitles and dubs?

I need a confirmation about the Japanese release. It looks really tempting and price is cheap now.
Can anybody confirm whether it has English text bubbles for 4K/3D/BD discs?
Also, what languages does this release have for subtitles and dubs?

Can confirm all discs have English text in the comic and on-screen bubbles, am yet to see a release without this.
All discs contain English Atmos and Japanese 5.1 audio with only English and Japanese subs available. There are 3 options for Japanese subs but could only find normal and what google translate is calling 'barrier-free Japanese' in the menus
Menus are of course in Japanese but usually your first option is to Play Movie so you can adjust your audio and subs through your player if it allows - otherwise Google Translate's camera does an excellent job of translating.

Can confirm all discs have English text in the comic and on-screen bubbles, am yet to see a release without this.
All discs contain English Atmos and Japanese 5.1 audio with only English and Japanese subs available. There are 3 options for Japanese subs but could only find normal and what google translate is calling 'barrier-free Japanese' in the menus
Menus are of course in Japanese but usually your first option is to Play Movie so you can adjust your audio and subs through your player if it allows - otherwise Google Translate's camera does an excellent job of translating.

Thank you very much!
Is this for all the discs? I mean, the 4K disc, 3D disc and 2D disc?
Basically, all European releases have Non-English on screen bubbles for the 3D (and also 4K iirc) and only US and UK (and Czech) releases have English bubbles for the comic strips.
This is why I asked.

Given the price drop, decided to pick this up (about 45usd). Strangely, it’s cheaper than the standard edition (and possibly the array version too).

Thank you very much!
Is this for all the discs? I mean, the 4K disc, 3D disc and 2D disc?
Basically, all European releases have Non-English on screen bubbles for the 3D (and also 4K iirc) and only US and UK (and Czech) releases have English bubbles for the comic strips.
This is why I asked.
Ahh ok no worries, I didn't know other EU releases had different language bubbles and was basing this off seeing UK and Czech discs so that would explain it! :LOL:
But yes I checked all 3 discs had English text for comic bubbles and any Japanese sub for these was in the subtitle file and not burned in

Reactions: r9800pro