Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse (4K+3D+2D Blu-ray Premium Edition) [Japan]

Funashi

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jul 20, 2017
Asia
Release date: August 7, 2019
Purchase links: Amazon JP Exclusive - Standard
Price: ¥ 9,936 (Exclusive) - ¥ 7,443 (Standard)
Note: Amazon exclusive includes Bonus Disc

71+vx6EsVaL._SL1149_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
THIS.....i have to have...and i'm already in a group buy for the Blufans.
i'm sorry, wallet.

Contents in the amazon exclusive bonus DVD:
▼特典ディスク収録内容
スタッフ・オリジナルキャストによる解説
合計収録時間:約15分予定
・コミックに命を吹き込む
・別次元のタイムズスクエア
・マイルス・モラレスの描き方
・スパイダー・グウェンの描き方
・スパイダー・ピープル:キャラクター紹介
・海外版発売トレーラー

-Bonus disc contents
Commentary by staff and original cast.
Total length: 15 mins.
  • Times Square in another dimension.
  • How to draw Miles Morales.
  • How to draw Spider Gwen
  • Spider people: Character introduction.
  • Overseas editions release trailers

Just received this evening, almost had to wait until Monday so lucky shipping worked out!! Just had a quick unbox and honestly this edition is incredible - the see-through art effect is on both sides of the box, so you get another on the back. The fold out is real nice, although haven't got to opening the art cards yet, lots to love here!!
Will try see if I can do some sort of photo shoot/unboxing over the weekend to share on here, needs a bit of showing off :naughty:

Reactions: kryptonite
Sorry for the slightly messy post in advance, but as mentioned above I did some photos and video today to show off this edition a bit more than the Amazon listing and to show it in-hand. Personally, absolutely loving how all this looks!!
HTHV662.jpg

VoOO0W8.jpg

eiq6YjO.jpg

TnIWWWV.jpg

uB0f3Ug.jpg

y8kZ49y.jpg

CPXupFT.jpg

All the photos can be found here in:

(maybe should I have added a little HDN logo to these photos :p )

Also put something together in video form, because some of the spot gloss wasn't coming out in the photos, and actually some of the sounds were coming out really nice.
I've never done a video like this before (and being self-conscious of hands is something new to me :spoil: ) but if you have any suggestions on things I could have done better do let me know :)

Hey folks can anyone confirm the blu rays are region free please. About to order this beautiful box.