Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse (4K+3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #53) [China]

Aug 25, 2011
Hong Kong
Release date: November 2019
Purchase links: Group Buys
Price: TBA
Group Buy: To be hosted by Wreck / HDN GB to happen Wednesday 4:30-5pm CST
Note: Print run 3000

One-Click Box Set (DL+SL+FS, DL includes only the 4K disc):
Spider-Man; Into the Spider-Verse, one-click box set.jpg

Fan Box (4K+3D quarter slip & bonus items):
Spider-Man; Into the Spider-Verse, fan box.jpg

Double Lenticular (4K+3D+2D):
Spider-Man; Into the Spider-Verse, double lenticular.jpg

Single Lenticular (4K+Bonus Disc):
spiderman-lenti.jpg

Full Slip (3D+2D):
Spider-Man; Into the Spider-Verse, full slip.jpg
Blufans_SMITSV-01.jpeg
Blufans_SMITSV-02.jpeg
Blufans_SMITSV-03.jpeg
Spider-Man; Into the Spider-Verse, single lenticular.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Something I was wondering...do you think the DL or SL will fit inside the 1/4 slip fan box lol.

Just curious

HDN did well with why qty that got for GBs, I see the over at the other site they had about 30 requests for the one click before the gb was close.. There's still over 30 available to buy here lol

Theres only 3 left of the OC and fan box HDN Group Buys. Blufans must have needed that stock elseware, other Group Buys are closed so if you were waiting I'd guess less than 24 hous there all gone

Reactions: jailbird_joey
HDN did well with why qty that got for GBs, I see the over at the other site they had about 30 requests for the one click before the gb was close.. There's still over 30 available to buy here lol

you are not allowing for all of kevins vips he said most of his allocation had sold out in the vip bit of his stock.

you are not allowing for all of kevins vips he said most of his allocation had sold out in the vip bit of his stock.

Yeah there's over 400 VIPs on the other site now and I guess all those that wanted this release put their requests in before the main GB's went live. I know I did. :D

Reactions: djjez83 and Basil
belated thanks for the GB :thumbs: and allocation, @Wreck :notworthy:. laptop failed and died last week :(, got a new one up and working just hours before GBs for Zeta's Gladiator and this went live. grabbed the DL here. only now catching up on the actual threads! :wow:

for the record, no one took any of HDN's qty away ... and while I know I could sell more, I try to make the best judgment in protecting all orders by being noble and giving back allocation in case they may need it. #justsaying.

(and if someone reads this who misses out and cant understand that logic, trust that there is backstory and context that is not known which makes the above the best call to make)

Last edited:
Looking forward to seeing live photos of the steel itself, that embossed title looks good! :woot:

Steelbook.com says the release is September 25th, but not sure if it’s official

AF1FB22E-F3DB-4155-A5EA-F256078ECCD4.jpeg