Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse (4K+3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #116) [Czech Republic]

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: August 14, 2019
Purchase link: Filmarena
Price: 1599 CZK
Group buy: hosted by carllenc

00C2408F-2408-4795-84B8-3BD075167774.jpeg
5130B231-6C2C-43FF-8AE3-688FA181A729.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
What is so lousy about the magnet? Why are you repelled by it instead of being drawn to it?
I watched the video :)

For starters the magnet doesn’t look to be strong enough as it moves when the steelbook is at an angle. The de bossed locator isn’t accurately shaped to the magnet.
The additional packaging required is just going to increase the size of the DL slip.
£3.50 extra charge for the magnet.
Did FAC decide to select the least selling Steelbook that they had plenty of stock and repackage as a premium?
Low MOQ’s for the FAC collectors package pushed this FAC edition past £65 + postage

At that price I would personally prefer a complete all round premium package (Venom and Homecoming etc) and for me the steelbook and the scratch magnet just don’t do it:sorry:

Snagged a copy, this release is too good to pass up! $83 without shipping is a bit steep but I see FA’s XL slips go for twice that on the secondary market all the time

• Thanks
Reactions: DMD4k
Snagged a copy, this release is too good to pass up! $83 without shipping is a bit steep but I see FA’s XL slips go for twice that on the secondary market all the time
I swallowed hard and got this. If I don't combine shipping with another FAC, shipping will be an additional $25 for a total of about $100.
I had to give up a bi-annual dental deep cleaning to get this FAC. So I lose a tooth maybe. I will still have other teeth AND this great edition.:D

• Haha
Reactions: DMD4k
I don´t know....wouldn´t be just better to wait 2 - 3 months for beautiful, lovely, full glossy, embossed, gorgeous and sexy WEA steel from Blufans, packed into a normal, regular sized slips for even a less price? To me it´s a nobrainer, but FAC XL lovers are stubborn and haters gonna hate I guess :joy::spoil::coffee:

• Thanks
Reactions: milky and willbar84
I don´t know....wouldn´t be just better to wait 2 - 3 months for beautiful, lovely, full glossy, embossed, gorgeous and sexy WEA steel from Blufans, packed into a normal, regular sized slips for even a less price? To me it´s a nobrainer, but FAC XL lovers are stubborn and haters gonna hate I guess :joy::spoil::coffee:
In my case it's not that I am a FAC fanatic but that I just love the artworks available from this movie. For me, getting multiple editions of this movie is desirable and justified. I do admit I am a stubborn person, though.:D

In my case it's not that I am a FAC fanatic but that I just love the artworks available from this movie. For me, getting multiple editions of this movie is desirable and justified. I do admit I am a stubborn person, though.:D

I’m no FA fanatic either but I found their package irresistible this time around. It’s still Blufans all the way for me! I’m sure I’ll get their one click!

Hey guys,

Just posted this update in the GB:

Hey guys,

GB host has his first copy in hand and after checking the weight of both the FAC and the bonus magnet box the weight will go over 1kg, hence the lower shipping rate is unusable with this one.

Ideal shipping will be to combine this with another XL FAC so two XL FACs and the Bonus Magnet Box in one package.

Please keep this in mind so you can plan accordingly when shipping invoices are sent out.

Thank you

Hey guys,

Just posted this update in the GB:

I've just noticed Karl selling copies of Alita 'in the open market' in the leftovers thread, can I ask why these weren't put into the GB stock? In theory the people who have picked up the two extra copies in the leftovers thread will be receiving them before people who purchased through the GB :(

Not in any hurry here but when will Karel get a chance to go pick up Spider-Verse and Alita? Just wondering

Edit: oh the release date for Spider-Verse isn’t for another 12 days, my bad haha I’m just so looking forward to this one

Yeah, Karel will be picking this one up in about two weeks time, along with Alita :thumbs:
I've just noticed Karl selling copies of Alita 'in the open market' in the leftovers thread, can I ask why these weren't put into the GB stock? In theory the people who have picked up the two extra copies in the leftovers thread will be receiving them before people who purchased through the GB :(
Well, these copies are Karels own, one is his own and the other is extra he had for someone, but later found out he wont need. And he decided to let them go in the leftovers thread because he is still in dept after many previous GBs caused by unpaid copies and shipping. I dont blame him, much easier than adding them now to the GB, announcing etc.