Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse (4K+3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #116) [Czech Republic]

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: August 14, 2019
Purchase link: Filmarena
Price: 1599 CZK
Group buy: hosted by carllenc

00C2408F-2408-4795-84B8-3BD075167774.jpeg
5130B231-6C2C-43FF-8AE3-688FA181A729.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Unboxing video
Not mine

Notes
The Blu-ray and Bonus Blu-ray discs come in sleeves inside the steelbook
Included is a loose sticky disc hub inside steelbook to use fits 1 disc

You have to stack one of the discs on top right side hub to fit all 4 discs

My photos below I attached the sticky disc hub inside the steelbook

Lenti looks great photos won't show this

Just received my copy today, big thanks to @carllenc and @CollectorEmtee for hosting the group buy, looks like an excellent edition and very happy to have it!! :happy:
Still deciding whether I keep sealed or go for the open, I noticed there were extra stickers in the steelbook in the unboxing video posted above, so for those unsealed collectors, where do you normally stick them once you open them, the same as they're originally placed on the front, or out the way on the bottom/side?

Reactions: CollectorEmtee
Got mine the other day (from another group buy)...had to open it...fantastic release! except for the big ding on the back of the steelbook! Really pissed off....should have been caught before shrink wrapping. Paid over a hundred for this premium! Where’s the quality control? Nothing to be done...all sold out...maybe try to get a steelbook from eBay to replace. Sometimes I wish I could be a sealed type of collector.

still have mine sealed, so thanks for this unboxing, and what about these weak-as magnets, ala game of thrones.

I love this slip but hate the SteelBook, and love the BluFans SteelBook but don’t really care for their slips much. Might do a swaparoo.

Got mine the other day (from another group buy)...had to open it...fantastic release! except for the big ding on the back of the steelbook! Really pissed off....should have been caught before shrink wrapping. Paid over a hundred for this premium! Where’s the quality control? Nothing to be done...all sold out...maybe try to get a steelbook from eBay to replace. Sometimes I wish I could be a sealed type of collector.
Maybe they have some extras they keep just in case some are damaged. Worth asking.