Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Amazon Exclusive) [Italy]

Sep 23, 2013
Release date: April 10, 2019
Purchase link: Amazon IT
Price: €25.80

81AnjcRHl-L._SX385_.jpg

91815jKJf7L._SX522_.jpg
71KX6iYm1fL._SX522_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
HORRIBLE DESIGN!!

These steelbooks Art just keeps getting words!

To All Studios,

Your Marketing Steelbook team SUCK and you should FIRE all your designers! They are garbage and should go back To design school!

Companies of today are 95% garbage with there steelbook design. You dont deserve our money with your lazy preschool design!

The FANS here make better steel book mockups for free and this is what you come up with when you are being paid well? You suck studios at making eye appealing steelooks. You have no clue what good art work is for the cover of a steel book and this is far from it. Both Steelbooks shown here suck!

If you like this art for the cover then I can tell you like 5 year old kid art. This is NOT GOOD ART and please wash your eyes out if you think this Is good and DO NOT SUPPORT THIS CRAPPPY DESIGN.... HOLD OUT BECAUSE IF NO ONE BUYS THEN THEY WILL HAVE TO MAKE A BETTER DESIGN... VOTE WITH YOUR WALLETS AND CONTROL YOUR OCD!!! You don't need this whack design!
These steelbooks look like a kid made it... Amateurs!

Last edited:
HORRIBLE DESIGN!!

These steelbooks Art just keeps getting words!

To All Studios,

Your Marketing Steelbook team SUCK and you should FIRE all your designers! They are garbage and should go back To design school!

Companies of today are 95% garbage with there steelbook design. You dont deserve our money with your lazy preschool design!

The FANS here make better steel book mockups for free and this is what you come up with when you are being paid well? You suck studios at making eye appealing steelooks. You have no clue what good art work is for the cover of a steel book and this is far from it. Both Steelbooks shown here suck!

If you like this art for the cover then I can tell you like 5 year old kid art. This is NOT GOOD ART and please wash your eyes out if you think this Is good and DO NOT SUPPORT THIS CRAPPPY DESIGN.... HOLD OUT BECAUSE IF NO ONE BUYS THEN THEY WILL HAVE TO MAKE A BETTER DESIGN... VOTE WITH YOUR WALLETS AND CONTROL YOUR OCD!!! You don't need this whack design!
These steelbooks look like a kid made it... Amateurs!
Maybe you should watch the movie first....

Reactions: JCC
Does anyone know if the bluray disc is region free?

The back of the J-card for the Canadian steelbook shows the A,B,C logo indicating region free.
Having said that, I don't know if that is a listing for the 4K disc since they are always region free or if it includes the blu-ray disc as well.
The region code logos don't appear on the actual discs.

Does anyone else have that art? I've seen quite a few editions and not that but I'm not as thorough as some of you so thought I would check before getting a copy from Amazon Italy where it feels like a gamble I will get a copy without defects after shipping. Usually about 1 in 3 have issues so just checkin.

That is assuming they went to design school in the first place. A lot of these steels show a complete ignorance of design rules that even somebody taking a GNVQ in Graphic Design would learn.

this seems to be an exclusively western problem.. Ie, Korean steels actually show a passion, flair and talent for design and composition. You actually would believe these steels were the works of somebody who loved the film. Whereas their western counterparts seem as if they were made by a complete noob who has never even seen the film

• Thanks
Reactions: Alf_1