Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Best Buy Exclusive) [USA]

frankfish44

Cule
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Oct 1, 2012
Pennsylvania
Release date: March 19, 2019
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $32.99 $29.99

sh.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Image updated to the very smart black 'n' red artwork only reversed - compared to the mock-up from Italy - showing Spider-man on the front:-
1545485755526.png

If Spider-man glossed and embossed should be very, very nice and a big contrast to the paler mock-ups seen elsewhere.

Reactions: apsmith21
Shame as I've heard, this is best watched in IMAX 3D. Not sure how true it is.
It's true.

Saw my first screening in Dolby and it was great, but my second in IMAX 3D blew it away -- and I typically don't give a crap/prefer watching movies in 2D. Probably one of my best 3D theater experiences (next to Avatar and Gravity).

• Thanks
Reactions: DADDYCOOL187
It's true.

Saw my first screening in Dolby and it was great, but my second in IMAX 3D blew it away -- and I typically don't give a crap/prefer watching movies in 2D. Probably one of my best 3D theater experiences (next to Avatar and Gravity).
Yep, I ended up watching it in IMAX 3D and was it stunning! I'm glad I did :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: wquach
It's true.

I have no clue how It skipped me that this movie was ever 3d otherwise i would have hunted that showing I suppose. I always do imax 3d , i wasnt paying much atttention around this time. Never the less I did remember leaving the theater thinking it was a good lil movie but telling my wife man that movie was a bit too eye popping, hurt almost, and i was like , Its weird its like as if it was supposed to be 3d or something. lol .... dunce.

• Haha
Reactions: wquach