Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse (4K+3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #116) [Czech Republic]

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: August 14, 2019
Purchase link: Filmarena
Price: 1599 CZK
Group buy: hosted by carllenc

00C2408F-2408-4795-84B8-3BD075167774.jpeg
5130B231-6C2C-43FF-8AE3-688FA181A729.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Except for the sub-par WWA steelbook, this is an amazing overall package. Great that they offer every format including bonus disc, and also love the poster cards. I was determined on Blufans and still excited to see their design, but Filmarena has now got me intrigued. :hungry:

Looks killer! Sign me up

Will be getting Blufans’ too no doubt but I really like what FA’s done here and I need a release from them to go with Spider-Man: Homecoming! Into the Spider-Verse and Homecoming aren’t strictly related but I still consider them part of the same line

Hopefully they’ll do Far From Home as well

I’ve said this before but I really wish there were a classic slip option

I didn't realize they had dropped 3 WWA from the lineup for this release. More straightforward now.

How much were you expecting it to sell for? It seems to be in line with other releases. It includes 4k, 3d, bd and bonus, so fully loaded.

Price not put you off this time!? :D :p

I think this is the highest price I’ve seen for a single. On the secondary market this will be around double the price as like most of the XL WWA.
No didn't put me off this time as its I like everything in the package and it's a complete package too. Same with alita, got them both

Will the magnet/box be in the slip, or outside?
Magnet will be in the collector's resin magnet box as shown in the Beauty Shot

This is what magnet looks like going by same steelbook that was released in France/Germany/Italy
Difference with FAC release is the magnet is held in a collector's resin magnet box

Reactions: cllctr