Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Release date: April 22, 2019
Purchase links: Zavvi
Price: £23.99

11997870-1184655865152664.jpg
11997870-7124655865045156.jpg11997870-1664655865357579.jpg11997870-7014655865309321.jpg11997870-1314655865239970.jpg
spider.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Just seen this posted on SteelBook on Facebook.
View attachment 406822
Not sure where else that arts releasing, but it comes with a magnet from Amazon.it, (posted it in that thread yesterday). If there's another edition without then I'm up for that - getting literally every edition as not only film of the year for me but best Spider-man film ever :woot:

I like it mate however, you made a continuous back drop but with the same spidey on both sides. Don’t look right to me. Maybe the other spideys on the back would work better

I don’t give you much critiscim but have to on this one
Nah, I always appreciate some honest feedback. :D

I hear you and completely agree. BUT, the reason I used Miles on both sides is because I struggled to find decent PNGs (cut out versions) of the other characters.

However, since completing my concept, I came across one for Gwen...

#134 Spider-Verse Temp.png

Nah, I always appreciate some honest feedback. :D

I hear you and completely agree. BUT, the reason I used Miles on both sides is because I struggled to find decent PNGs (cut out versions) of the other characters.

However, since completing my concept, I came across one for Gwen...

View attachment 406828

I really like both front and back arts singular but yeah looked a little odd with a double miles

But I prefer the front one more so I’m glad you kept that and yeah much better with that Gwen back art. Very nice, great tone

Reactions: Noodles
Can you recommend a Nordic retailer that ships to other countries? I've missed out on several releases that were Nordic exclusives as I simply don't know where to get them. Thanks.
Saw this last night and really enjoyed it. Went to a 3D showing as well, and IMO, I won't buy an inferior format for home - it's 3D or nothing
This is one movie that, in my opinion, NEEDS to be seen in 3D.
It’s beautiful and is highly enhanced by the depth.

It as others have said, no 3D, no sale. I’ll rent it or wait for it to go one Netflix if I want to watch it again.
I can’t justify paying for, what I consider, a lesser movie experience in 2D

Reactions: JayWhit
View attachment 406873
If they do become the art then I’m keeping both orders

I like it mate however, you made a continuous back drop but with the same spidey on both sides. Don’t look right to me. Maybe the other spideys on the back would work better

I don’t give you much critiscim but have to on this one

What about this one ? You get them all lol.

spider-man into the spider verse.png

This is one movie that, in my opinion, NEEDS to be seen in 3D. It’s beautiful and is highly enhanced by the depth. It as others have said, no 3D, no sale. I’ll rent it or wait for it to go one Netflix if I want to watch it again.
I can’t justify paying for, what I consider, a lesser movie experience in 2D
1545241414146.png

Finally see this today (along with aquaman) and it’s f*cking fantastic. Seriously good. Stunning visuals, excellent story, very funny and just mad.
Defo in for premiums of this

• Thanks
Reactions: DMD4k
Not one of them has a front title! I really can't stand that, I consider the title font part of the overall art. Plus for variety's sake it would have been nice to have at least one out of the 5 had it on the front.
Same here. Yet another annoying trend with steelbooks that nobody asked for. (n)

• Thanks
Reactions: ChrisIW and Leafs17
I really hope it’s wither of the two with better images. Not the black steels with just a logo or spidey head