Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Release date: April 22, 2019
Purchase links: Zavvi
Price: £23.99

11997870-1184655865152664.jpg
11997870-7124655865045156.jpg11997870-1664655865357579.jpg11997870-7014655865309321.jpg11997870-1314655865239970.jpg
spider.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
That was quick :rofl:
It was still available 30 min ago must have sold what was left during that time
Not really, I saw this was available at 5pm today thanks to another site, it sold out in a few hours, and was not available when I checked back at about 8pm, maybe it went back again up but that's a good price anyway. Noticed a few other 'sold out' steels back at zavvi at jacked up prices, must of been a stock check to weed out the unsold/cancelled stuff (or returns..)

Yea these ‘birthday’ prices went live hours ago

See this earlier around 8pm for £9.99

Not really, I saw this was available at 5pm today thanks to another site, it sold out in a few hours, and was not available when I checked back at about 8pm, maybe it went back again up but that's a good price anyway. Noticed a few other 'sold out' steels back at zavvi at jacked up prices, must of been a stock check to weed out the unsold/cancelled stuff (or returns..)
It was available just over 1 hour ago when I posted but sold out again shortly after.

Zavvi recently re-relisted on website all steelbooks they sold previously
Lot of these been sold out long time and still are and not come back available.

Might be due to 10 years birthday they have re-listed all items they sold previously for marketing purposes.

This happened about 2-4 weeks ago lot of previously sold out steelbooks back listed on website even though you can't purchase most of them.

Last edited:
It was available 1 hour when I posted but sold out again shortly after

Zavvi recently re-relisted on website all steelbooks they sold previously
Lot of these been sold out long time and still are and not come back available.

Might be due to 10 years they have re-listed all items they sold previously

Paul seriously man, it has been there for a while today (well yesterday now). Literally £9.99 for hours. I see it at 8pm so that’s nearly 6 hours ago and @Mr Y Fronts said 5pm for him so that’s 9 hours ago.

I even considered it myself because I had a credit on my account from ages ago but decided not to because I wasn’t feeling the art and I picked something else up. And I placed that order at 8pm and was looking through the site for a good 15/20’mins before that

Sleeping beauty Mondo dropped to £19.99 too and for some reason that’s the only one I mentioned (in that thread) a bit later and that was around 9pm. That’s dropped in the birthday sale too so that’s some kind of proof that all this went live much earlier

Paul seriously man, it has been there for a while today (well yesterday now). Literally £9.99 for hours. I see it at 8pm so that’s nearly 6 hours ago and @Mr Y Fronts said 5pm for him so that’s 9 hours ago.

I even considered it myself because I had a credit on my account from ages ago but decided not to because I wasn’t feeling the art and I picked something else up. And I placed that order at 8pm and was looking through the site for a good 15/20’mins before that

Sleeping beauty Mondo dropped to £19.99 too and for some reason that’s the only one I mentioned (in that thread) a bit later and that was around 9pm. That’s dropped in the birthday sale too so that’s some kind of proof that all this went live much earlier
I did not say that is was not available yesterday evening or afternoon at any stage with this or any other release.

I only mentioned this was available just over 2 hours ago before it sold out again.
Likely was some more stock added after previously selling at £9.99 yesterday afternoon/evening

I expect more price reductions will show up later today and during the next few weeks on more items.

In regards to all previous steelbooks that has nothing to do with yesterday's price reductions or the few releases that came back in stock.
Zavvi re listed all previous sold out steelbooks on website a few weeks ago as in every release they previously sold.
Most of these won't be available again.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
Gutted I missed this for under a tenner :banghead:

If it pops up again (surely it won’t) then please tag me in - would be greatly appreciated :thumbs: