Premium Supporter
Nov 4, 2010
Vancouver Canada
5.00 star(s) Rating: 5.00/5 1 Votes
Title: Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse

Tagline: More Than One Wears The Mask

Genre: Action, Adventure, Animation, Science Fiction

Director: Bob Persichetti, Peter Ramsey

Cast: Shameik Moore, Jake Johnson, Liev Schreiber, Hailee Steinfeld, Nicolas Cage, Mahershala Ali, Brian Tyree Henry, Lily Tomlin, Lauren Vélez, Nick Jaine, Muneeb Rehman, Melanie Haynes, John Mulaney

Release: 2018-12-12

Plot: In the "classic Spider-Man mold", Miles Morales must juggle his high school life with his status as a superhero. Until he learns by Peter Parker, the original Spider-Man, that there is a multiverse, called the "Spider-Verse", in each reality has their own Spider theme hero.

This is currently at 100% on RT with 33 Reviews.
People are saying things like...

"The Best Spider-man film."
"The Best Animated film of the year"
"The Best Superhero film of the year"
(yes, over movies like Infinity War and Black Panther. I know.)

Crazy! I'm going to try and keep my expectations in check. But I'm really excited for this now.

Saw this tonight. LOVED IT!!!!
Might actually be my favorite Superhero film of the year. YUP. Over Infinity war, DP2, and Black Panther.
Who else saw it already??? Thoughts???

I totally teared up at the Stan Lee cameo.

And this song is now stuck in my head:

Saw this tonight. LOVED IT!!!!
Might actually be my favorite Superhero film of the year. YUP. Over Infinity war, DP2, and Black Panther.
Who else saw it already??? Thoughts???

I totally teared up at the Stan Lee cameo.

And this song is now stuck in my head:

It was an absolute masterpiece. Like nothing I've ever seen. The Stan cameo made me tear, too.

I don't know -- this may very well be my favourite comic movie of the year, too.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaw
https://www.facebook.com/SpiderVerseMovie/photos/a.987581461366854/1264319740359690/
49827682_1264319743693023_2065166304804864_o.jpg

Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse Blu-Ray Contains Longer Alt-Universe Cut
Source: ScreenRant
One of the special features is actually an extended cut of the movie that they're calling the Alt-Universe Cut. Rothman explained in detail what the cut will consist of and said the following:

"Spider-Man: Into The Spider-Verse] had an unusual amount of material at every stage of production. So, an insane amount of storyboard material, like insane, like break your high end edit systems insane. An insane amount of layout, an insane amount of finished animation that didn't make it into the movie… an unusual amount. So the Alt-Universe Cut contains a bunch of that stuff that we chose not to put in the movie, but that in an alternate universe easily could have ended up in the movie. So, uh, that's kind of the premise behind it."​